BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Lorrie L.
Peabody, MA
I LOVE this mask. I got it off Groupon and tried it with my boyfriend and you could feel and see the difference after right on the peeled mask. Plus it didn't hurt at all!
Julia C.
I feel like it doesn't work as well I've tried it 3 times and it doesn't peel so good it's not so strong as i would like it I've tried other better products that do the job
Meghan C.
I'm a big facial junky... and I've tried a lot of peel of masks and I found it to be very effective as a facial peal compared to others I've tried. It pulled out some blackheads and hair (which I totally don't mind) I purchased mine through eBay for roughly $5 for 50ml. Honestly I wish there was more in the packaging because in the tube there is only enough for about 2 uses. If you aren't used to facial peals this probably will hurt really bad and you might not like it, but I kinda like the pinchy feeling that comes with it as weird as that sounds.
Daisy R.
Van Nuys, CA
So I ordered this because I saw alot of videos. I thought I would give it a try. I received it yesterday and tried it out. It really does work! Obviously didnt remove all my blackheads I think its a process. BUT when i peeled off the mask (a big painful but not like those viral videos out there) there were alot of black heads. 2nd Picture is what was removed WARNING: PRETTY GROSS 😣
Milagros G.
Paterson , NJ
Yo compre esto de mona se pudiera decir, por que todo el mundo ponía una foto y la subía , lo compre a 16$ y ahora es mucho más barato en una página de fb , en si el producto funciona yo estaba asustada por que decía que dolía cuando te lo sacabas, pero cuando te lo sacas se siente refrescante en si , en si valió la pena pagar los 16$ por que tú sientes como un refrescante así de alivio en la cara me gusto mucho
Haley R.
Tampa
I got mine in a few days ago and I love it !! It hurt a bit taking off even made my eyes water lol ! But I will deff be using again! Hoping to make my bf do it soon 😂
Merle S.
I was hoping it would go super deep. I don't know that it really goes deep enough. It was fairly cheap. I'm still getting used to it. I do have claustrophobia so the tightening down freaked me out a little. Sometimes I just use target spots because of it. I also get bubbly looking spots. Maybe because my face is oily? Not sure.
Christina M.
I really like this peel off mask. My first experience with it was great. I used it on my nose area as it is the area I have most visible black heads. When I peeled off the mask boy was I in shock. I saw all the blackheads stuck to the mask ! My nose did look a lot clearer. The Mask dries pretty quick but I did leave it on for about 15-20 min. Just to make sure it did the job! I must say it definitely works !!
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
Never would I recommend. This peel was so painful to remove, and never once removed a single blackhead. Funny that it advertises as a blackhead mask on so many websites but no where on the packaging does it say anything about blackheads. I tried three different times, different thicknesses applied. Different lengths of time. None were semi satisfying. Every time it pulled at my skin so much.
Bella F.
Winter springs
I believe I got this off an app called wish but you can also find it on amazon and some stores. The bottle is relatively small but it works for a lot of uses. I see lots of videos of people pulling off the masks and they’re crying. But honestly this isn’t that bad. The first time is a little rough but the key is to go slow. As far as how much gunk comes off- I don’t know if that much comes off. But I definitely see some white heads on it every time I use it after I’m done. Even if not much comes off my face does feel nice and smooth after using it.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon