BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, NM
This charcoal face mask is good but it doesn't take out as much as I would like it to take out of my pores on my face will still leave a lot and I'll have to do it once or twice to get the results I'm looking for
Ghisela S.
I love this mask. My only problem is that I am so eager to pull it off. But I have to wait for results. Not long though. About 5-10 minutes. Great item. I definetly recommend!
debbie p.
Texarkana , TX
This stuff just isnt what it says.  its to ruff on the skin and really hurts to take off. The packaging is okay but didnt catch my eye. This did not meet my expectations because its way to harsh.
Sandra R.
Doesn’t work! It’s too runny, takes so LONG to dry and when peeling it off it does not get anything out, probably 2 clogged pores that were easily removable. It’s gentle on the skin that’s for sure but would definitely NOT buy again.
Roz A.
This mask makes a huge difference but not as much as I would have expected from this. I only bought this once a few months back. The packaging was not anything special. If your looking for a mediocre mask then this is the one.
Courtney R.
Wadena
This mask didn't do a whole lot to help with my black heads. It helped some on the ones that weren't deep, and it felt good pulling off. It just didn't do as good of a job as I felt it should have
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I have been using this product for about 7 months and I really like it!! I don’t put it alll over my face rather I just to the tzone. I really like how this gets absolutely everything out of your pores! I would most definitely recommend this!
Christina G.
Temperance, MI
This is a effective working mask, I had gotten it as a gift from my cousin yesterday. I used it for the first time today & it did take out blackheads & clear my pores as expected. It was a little painful to peel off of the skin around my nose, but my pain tolerance is NOT the highest. It gave good results & smooth skin so I will be buying again. NOTE: put on thicker for better results.
Danielle R.
Mesa, AZ
This product is amazing and makes your skin soo soft! This product is also pretty affordable so I really love that about it too! My husband even loves this mask!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I started seeing people wearing these black masks a lot recently and decided to buy my own. I got this mask off the wish.com website and tested it out myself. I applied this all over my face and REGRETTED it once it dried. It hurt so bad to peel it off, especially around my cheek area. I normally don't have blackheads so my boyfriend uses this occasionally. It doesn't seem to pull out the blackheads very well, but it does help.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon