BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Somvang Sunnie P.
S Sioux City, NE
This product works best on your nose and is some what painful to peel off once dried if used on delicate face areas such as your cheeks,eye and lip areas. These are available on amazon for around $5 and also seen some on wish.com for afew dollars.
Henry P.
Pinetops
I bought this too see if it would work. The price was decent. I liked the applicator it came with. Made it easier and im assuming less messy to put it on. I have sensitive skin and it did not irritate my skin or make it red. It removed a couple blackheads i had. So worth it since my skin felt better afterwards.
Leslie H.
Eagle River, AK
I haven't used many charcoal masks, but I couldn't be happier with this one. It took me a few times to get down exactly the amount of product needed for a clean peel off the skin. My skin feels amazing afterwards and the blackheads and dead skin it removes is an almost embarrassing amount.
Jessica D.
Clearfield, PA
Personally, for me this product does not remove any of my black heads on my nose. As for other people I have used it on it removed their blackheads. I got it from Ebay, and it only took about two weeks to get here, and that's good considering it came from China. It also has a awful smell. I wouldn't repurchase.
traci w.
Boonville, IN
It did not work the first time I tried it and I tried it on thin and then on really thick. The third time it worked better if you take a really hot shower and then dry your face really well. Then put a medium layer of it on and it worked well that time. Either way it leaves your face feeling soft!
Michelle D.
Haltom City, TX
This product only clogged my pores even more! It pulled out some blackheads but it mainly just pulled out peach fuzz and clogged my pores... I can say that this is a bit pricey for the product and it only actually works a little. it also just ended up drying my face even more than it already is :')))
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
So I used this product last night. I love how soft it makes my skin feel after peeling off and it's relatively cheap. However it's super painful when peeling off and I didn't feel like it got deep into my pores to get my blackheads.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
This stuff will literally peel your skin off so be careful!! It scarred my friends nose because it peeled some skin off! It does work though. If pretty much waxes any hair on your face and pulls out any black heads
Sydney B.
West Plains, MO
This mask is amazing!! Does hurt to get off..but totally worth it!!! I bought it on ebay and it worked like a charm!!It is a very effective product ..getting all the blackheads off of my face.I expected great quality and that's what I got!!I would definitely recommend this to anybody!!
Karina M.
higuey
Es buenísimo lo comencé a usar y me prueba mucho me saca muchas impurezas y limpia mi rostro súper estoy emocionada 😁 lo recomiendo y no da ardor o comezón a mí me funciona de maravilla espero que a las demás chicas también les guste
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon