BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

KAYLEE H.
Lubbock, TX
This is my first time trying a product along these lines but after seeing how cheap it was, I had to give it a shot! It didn't irritate my skin at all, and tremendously helped my pores which are just awful! Left my skin so clean and so smooth and I cannot wait to use it again!
Laura H.
Philadelphia, PA
As someone who loves to use masks- but definitely wants their blackheads ripped out, this one was a little bit of a letdown for me. I still use it, I'm not going to let it go to waste, but it does not get the blackheads off my nose like I hoped it would. I was also sent a funny video of someone taking off this mask saying it was excoriating... it did not hurt me at all. It just rip out peach fuzz/ cheek hair but its mildly uncomfortable- not painful.
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Not the miracle worker others are saying it is. Even my husband tried it with me and although we both had plenty of blackheads and dead skin cells to grab, what it picked up was minimal. However our faces did "feel" smoother afterwards.
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I got this face peel from bed bath and beyond. It was twenty dollars and it’s well worth it. It pulls so much out of your face. I wasn’t disappointed but it did hurt when I pulled it off my face. I use it once a week and it’s done so much. If you use it everyday then your face starts to peel. If you get this only use it once a week. I absolutely love it and can tell the difference after using it two times!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Not a huge fan of this mask. I understand the point of the mask is to clean out your pores but this mask is bad. The instructions for application and removal are poorly written and it comes from China so..... I just don't like not knowing what's in my skin care products. The mask is almost impossible to peel off. I ended up having to soak and pat, and repeat just to get that goo off of my face
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I love this mask! It does exactly what the package says it does. After applying and letting it dry after a good 20-25 minutes, you peel it off and you can see it pull your blackheads and oil directly from your face. It could be a little stronger but it works great as it is. Every time I use it my face feels and looks fresh and I'm ready for a new make up application. Lol
Hailey M.
The black mask works so we'll. I love it. I ordered it off of wish bc I just wanted to try it and it's works great. I used it for the first time last night and it felt so relaxing! It was only $1.95 and I am gonna order more soon but if you do order it... the only problem is it takes a while to come in. It's worth it though
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I got this off of Wish so it was only $1 and the best $1 I ever spent. It hurt like heck taking it off because it would pull off the baby hairs on your face. That's the only bad thing and it wouldn't really seep and get into your pores, so it would only get the ones on the surface. I actually need to buy more of this because I just ran out.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
i’ve been using this product from time to time. it works great if you leave it on till it completely feels tight. not only does it take off a few blackheads but as well as your little facial hairs that we all dont know about. Shills - Acne Purifying Peel-Off Black Mask 50ml
Tina F.
Akron, OH
I haven't tried this product yet, but my friends have and they absolutely love it. I have tried similar products and do not get the results that my friends get with this product. So just by word of mouth, I give this product 5 stars.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon