BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Jennifer V.
Lakeland
I saw this all over Facebook and Instagram, and I had to buy it!! Got it and tested out for a month, and sadly disappointed. It didn't remove my stubborn black heads at all. It did work good on the little white heads and my skin felt very smooth afterwards. But truly doubt I would repurchase.
Dana L.
This hardly pulled out any of my blackheads and just tore out peach fuzz instead. I was so excited to try this - especially after watching the videos of people freaking out while pulling it off but then show their satisfying results. Not the case for me. While it did leave my skin feeling smoother it also left it a nice shade of red. Probably not using this again.
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Shills deep cleansing removal mask is gentle and really gets in there to your pores and rips them black and white heads out ... totally exceeded my expectations! I will note that it did pull out a lot of my peach fuzz on my face which isn't a bad thing at all in my book lol (if your hairy you understand !) Great product!!
Jaylyn Y.
Grand Rapids, MI
I had been seeing this product all over my Instagram and Facebook and so I just had to try it. It arrived within a week and I have tried it twice since I received it. It makes my skin feel really soft and I can tell it has gotten some stuff out of my pores but I didn't get the results that I thought I would. I enjoy the mask I'll continue to use it but I don't think I would purchase it again.
Kerry M.
San Diego , CA
This mask is a little messy to apply with your fingers. Overall it works well and your face feels really soft once it's off. Getting it off is a challenge as it's pretty painful, especially if your face is on the hairier side. Works better for spot treatment than a full face mask. Also you have to put it on pretty thick, which takes longer to fully dry. Shills Deep Cleansing Blackhead Peel-off Removal MaskShills Deep Cleansing Blackhead Peel-off Removal Mask
Ashley C.
It does its job but not as much as I would have liked it to. You have to apply several times in order to get a thick coating on your face. When it's time to peel off it doesn't get deep enough to get the thicker blackheads so all you see is basically the thin ones and your dead skin. Found it on Wish.com and payed about $2.00 for it. Glad it was only that much.
Lindsay A.
Anderson, IN
I really like this mask. It definitely pulls up dead skin and grime off of my face and out of my pores. It isn't perfect, but it's one of the best, most effective masks that I have tried. It has a strong hold, so be careful on where you apply it!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I actúally bought this product and applied it but my opinion on this was that it didn’t really work on my skin maybe because I don’t have big pores but it did pull my skin and left it real soft like a baby skin and I love it my boyfriend tried it he has big pores and it didn’t take that much stuff but left his skin so different
Alexis G.
Very nice removes my black very easy but a little painful Whalen you first use it but I give it 5 stars I bought it on wish I'd probably buy it again and again it had a great value I didn't expect it to be so cheap I'd really recommend this product to everyone struggling with blackheads
Keegan H.
Rensselaer, IN
I absolutely love this mask. If you leave it on for 20-30 minutes it helps a lot. I've done it for the past couple weeks especially on my chin and nose. I've seen a huge difference and every time I use this product you can see all the blackheads the product take out of your nose.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon