BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Cora C.
OMG SO AMAZING, I've used this and seen it on videos and stuff and I've never seen anything work so well before
Rashi B.
markham, ON
Great mask - really deep cleaning wish it was in a bigger tube....cant peel it off so I end up washing it off!
Aria N.
london
I'm not going to lie it will hurt peeling it off. But it's worth it your face will be so soft and smooth
Bridie C.
Ayr
I have really wanted to try this mask out I have heard so many good reviews about it
Vanessa E.
It is a pelling mask based on charcoal that helped me with imperfections such as black spots to remove dead skin cells from my skin
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon