BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Holly N.
kingsley, NB
This product didn't work for me as it advertised, thankfully I didn't waste much money on it. It did take off the dead skin but nothing else other the dome baby hair.
Although after reading the reviews, A fellow influenster suggested steaming your face to open your pores first. So I'm going to give that a shot
Kayla N.
milton keynes
Makes your skin feel so so smooth! I suffer quite bad with blackheads on my nose but it does a great job of clearing them, I usually buy of eBay and product always arrives quite fast the only thing I don’t like is how it hurts when you have to pull it off but I find doing it fast if able to get hold of a decent size chunk works better then pulling off in little bits.Shills Deep Cleansing Blackhead Peel-off Removal Mask
Keri G.
Bs37 5xg
Love it and have also done a video if you look at my profile I brought mine from amazon would definitely recommend the price was great my skin was so soft after which was bonus as I have dry sensitive skin will be buying again 👌
Amy E.
south wales, Barry
It smells awful, feels like it’s taking your face of with it and is very thick and gloopy so not very nice to apply. But having said that it does make your skin feel lovely after.
Danni P.
Saint John, NB
When applying it feels like alovera lotion and relieves skin and makes it nice and soft, then when you peak it off it burns your skin and makes it raw
Ellie G.
Love this mask 😄😄
One of my absolute favourites I have used it multiple times now and never had a bad experience with it 😄😄
Toni W.
west midlands
I'm always using this, really does pull blackheads out. I use it every week along side other products. Highly recommend.
selina S.
West Yorkshire
Wow i love this product I always use it to take my black and white heads out it works really well I am in love with it
Alisha B.
Terraced, Llanfyllin
This mask is good , it does hurt to pull off but I would defiantly recommend and I am defiantly gonna be buying more
ANA K.
It is really good product. It cleans your face and blackheads really good. It is a little bit painful but effective.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon