BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
After seeing all the ads and posts about this I decided to give it a try. As long as you use it as instructed, it works pretty well. You need to use a hot cloth or something to open up your pores beforehand and then dry your face. You need to use the mask quite liberally, because if it is too thin it won't peel properly and won't really pull anything out. It was kind of trial and error the first couple of times.i love how my skin feels afterwards. I follow it up with a toner to close my pores.
Clãírë Ð.
skikda
This is the BEST face mask out there. However I can only seem to find it on wish.com . A little bit goes a long way with this mask. It’s really cheap on wish I can get it for $2-3! It is extremely disgusting when you see everything that comes out of your face after peeling it off but yet extremely satisfying! I have bought this product over and over again and will continue to
Olivia B.
Exeter, Devon
I hated this. It was way too thick. Messy and horrible to spread. Nice and smooth texture though.  Nice clean simple packaging. Bought off line. Very cheap. Easy to find. However,  painful, and did not do what it said it would do... did not help my skin.
After use my skin felt very drying, sore, and a bit sensitive.
I bought two of thelse products.  And tried it on a few people. All agreed to my experience. Would not recommend or buy again.
Melissa H.
Not the best product. It's meant for blackhead that are giant so all the small one stay. Extremely painful to remove. Feels like waxing your whole face. Not worth all the pain. I don't recommend this to people with sensitive skin because it is very painful. Over all I had smooth skin but there are less painful methods. I would never buy this again.
Amy D.
Saint john , NB
Didnt remove anything from my nose. Totally not worth the money. Was extremely disappointed. So many people have it good reviews... but I did not like. Biore strips work better then this.. and actually. I bought the anjou balclhead treatment kit from Amazon (not on here to rate only12.99 canadian) .. and that was AMAZING... comes with 32 strips and pores minimized serum!!
Megan M.
I didn't really like this. It was cooling and smooth to apply but I found it quite thick and didn't really remove much from the face. It did sting when I was taking it off so I did expect it to remove more. I ended up giving mine away
Gabriele W.
omg you have to try this product for yourself ,it literally pulled out everything in every pore on my face and ive never seen so much dirt on a peel off face mask before ,i buy mine off ebay as its easy for me and i due to get another one as im running out faster than expected because my whole family are using it
Amber T.
St, ON
I love this mask! It may not have pulled all my blackheads out but it made my face extremely soft and cleared my complexion by the next day. I don't recommend putting on spots where you have peach fuzz haha. But it is a great product!
somebody n.
The peel off mask does work for large and small pores and it even cleanes the dirt off you face! Just be careful to put enough of the creme on it or it will come off in pieces. Also it saysto have it on for 30 mins but ifit doesn't dry until then, it won't hurt if you leave it on for longer tho
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
Ok so, this actually works! It's not a flawless fix but Id say it cleared my pores up by 80%. Got it at showcase! Those Instagram videos don't lie though, it hurts to take off! Not crazy pain but definitely not gentle
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon