BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Rabia H.
Villa park , IL

This mask is amazing, it took out all my black and white heads🙂. Just steam your face first and then put the mask on and it will do wonders!
Kortney S.
Fuquay-Varina
I bought this product but it didn’t work for me. I used it as the directions said and nothing came off of my face. I won’t buy this again.
J C.
Visalia
I have not yet tried this product but I have watched videos on it and this product does cause pain when peeling but it is very effective.
Emily S.
Fulton, NY
I got this as a blackhead remover, but it hasn't really removed blackheads, it does leave my skin feeling super soft afterwards though.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Purifying black head mask, use it at my shop clients love it , take all your black heads and dry skin , definitely will recommend it .
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Although it doesn't peel off all the black heads like it says it would, I love it! My face is so smooth after! It's also so fun to do.
Nyomi F.
This is one of my favorite facial product!! It clears all my pores and makes my face feel fresh, although; it hurts alittle.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Its fun does the trick sometimes the peel off ouch but hey pain is beauty lol however skin feels fresh and clean afterwards
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Omg I love this product it is amazing. If you haven't tried it your missing out on something awesome and amazing.
Edwin W.
Columbia
Purchased at: Amazon
It very irritating when apply and take off. It pretty painful when taking it of. It does not have nice packaging.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon