BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Noor H.
My favorite peel, the only thing I don't like about it is it makes your pores big and if you already have big pores it makes them bigger!! But over all it is a very good face mask
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Don't try this I bought it and I told my husband to try it and he let it wait 20/30 mnts it was sooo bad to peel off he was mad because of how much pain it was lmao but it was worth watching it 😂😂😂
Albriasia W.
I am currently using his product and it works nice ❤️gets all the little pimples and black heads off and it also makes my skin very skin and nice after wards
Elba T.
I like this product it helpful an fun to use. It leaves my skin so sofe.the package was very cute. The only thing is that is leaves my face a little red.
Michelle A.
Amarillo, TX
This is the best product ever for getting rid of black heads. You put it on and you can feel it sucking it on of your pours as it drys. It's the best!!!!
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
This mask is no joke. I like the scent of it. Peeling it off is like peeling off the first layer of your skin but leaves your skin feeling super soft.
Aiyana J.
Newington, CT
I keep seeing these posted online and wondered if it's actually effective. I really been looking into things that eliminates my blackheads on my nose
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
I'm not going to sugar coat it, it hurts like a mother peeling this mask off! But once you peel off the mask your face feel so soft and smooth!
Ashley C.
Bonney Lake, WA
Great weekly mask. Took gunk out of my pores and left skin feeling clean and smooth. This was my first use and I was pleased with the results.
Ruby C.
Fontana
This face mask literally pulled out all the junk in my face that I didn’t know I had! My face has less blackheads today due to this face mask!
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon