BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

BeawtyPi S.
Richmond, TX
Great to remove blackheads along with excess dirt, and oil. I used it on my nose only for blackheads. It's super easy to apply. Good product for the cost, was effective. Will buy again. I also bought one for my co-worker and she loved it.
Natalie C.
Hanover Park, IL
It works! It was easy to apply and it wasn’t scary taking it off. The smell isn’t that great.. but it does leave your face refreshed after you take it off. I purchased mine at Walmart for $5.95, very affordable.
mercedes h.
Indianapolis
One of the best products i have ever used! it isn't too much and really works great. it goes on smoothly and doesn't hurt as much as others when it's being taken off. I totally recommend this especially if you're not really prone to pain.
Karlie D.
This works soooo good I have the worst blackheads in the world and this helps out so much!! I honestly didn't think this was going to work like it said it would but it did! I will definitely be buying this again
Angela A.
This is the worst mask ever! It make my face break out and i had a reaction. I threw it out right away. It was deff a waste of time and money. It took a week for my face to get back to normal
Tania G.
Santa Ana, CA
What better way to put you in a Halloween mood than a BLACK peel off mask! Be spooky for half an hour with this amazing product. I love how it detoxifies my face leaving it fresh and clean!
Giselle P.
This worked so well in removing and detoxifying my face. I loved how it felt on my face as well as the removal process. It was very easy and felt very effective.
This product is awesome! It may make your eyes water when you pull it off, but the results are worth it. My skin is so soft and cleared up so much after using it. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Sam S.
I was so excited to try this product. I put it on most of my face, just like the advertisement. I could hardly peel it off, it hurt so bad. My skin was red and irritated because of the peeling. NEVER AGAIN.
leah m.
Clare, MI
I tried this once, however I was not the one who bought it so I dont know the price. But it didnt do a lot for me, when I peeled it off, there was nothing on the mask.
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon