BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Shasha Y.
You need a thick layer in order for it to work and for it not to be too painful. It was ok. There's alway going to be a little bit of pain when pulling these masks off, but if you pull slowly then it's tolerable.
Paisley J.
Galivants Fry, SC
I was really excited to try this after watching the videos on the product. The video showed how it pulled the blackheads out. Unfortunately, it didn't work that well for me. I tried it twice and wasn't very impressed. It also hurts around the eyebrows.
Amanda C.
Lake Isabella, CA
I've researched used a lot of pore cleaning products. I came across this Shills Deep Cleansing Blackhead Peel-off Removal Mask... and let me tell you omgosh! Amazing, leaves skin for fresh and smooth feeling; like my skin can fully breath! I'm in love!
Mackenzie K.
Henderson, NV
Very small package. Since a thick layer is necessary it doesn't last long. It also is incredibly painful to take off and is not effective. It ripped out a lot of hair on my face, removed a lot of dead skin(which is good) but it left my face incredibly red and sensitive. I have a lot of blackheads, especially on my nose, and it removed not a single one. Mask is not worth it.
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I am pretty torn with this product, it's a good product but my issue is that I found it to be a little rough when peeling off. On the other hand it worked wonders for my husband and he is now the one using what's left, but for myself I will probably stick to other brands.
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
This mask did not really work for me. My husband and I used it at the same time. He has bigger pores and more blackheads than I do and he didn't see any results either. It was more of an exfoliating mask than a pore reducing mask. I paid $12 for 50mL. Definitely not buying again.
Billy W.
Portland , OR
It's a great product. It definitely can be sticky and I Wouldn't use it if you have sensitive skin. But it will definitely remove dead skin blackheads even fine hair on the face.
I ordered this mask off of Groupon after a recommendation from a friend on Snapchat. Not only is this very reasonable priced, but it also works wonders! My face is literally glowing after using it and it seriously clears my pores (even those stubborn blackheads).
Alyssa D.
So I rated this full stars because I'm super excited to try this product !!!! I just ordered it and can not wait . Wish me luck! It was non expensive either . So excited ladies !
olga c.
Compton, CA
I was really had my doubt's about this product,I really thought it wasn't going to work. I was wrong! It works really good,it leaves my face so soft after and removes my black heads. Love it!
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon