BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Batol S.
I really like this Cleansing Blackhead Removal Peel-Off Mask a lot because it is really easy to spread and a little of this mask goes a long way. I like how affordable it is and it also take like about 70% to 90% of the black heads and the gunk on my face I will say though it does not get the really tiny ones out. I like this pell-off mask because it does not hurt as much as the other ones that I have tried when peeling it off and it also dries more quicker which saves a lot more time and I would also recommend to do this after a hot shower it is more affecting and efficient. This is my review on the mask and I also recommended this to if u have blackheads and want to get rid of them without pain ☺️👌🏻.
Emnet K.
I got this off eBay and the pictures are all fake. Either that or I did something wrong which I doubt cause all your really doing is applying a mask. It’s really sticky which I understand cause it’s supposed to peel off but when you do peel it off... nothing comes out. And I know I have black heads cause (gonna be gross) I squeeze my nose to check and I feel like doing that and cleaning with a tissue works better than this.
Gucci W.
I have used this product about two times and I got Semi- good results. I put a thin layer and nothing was removed. I was a little disappointed in the results i got so I used it again and put a thick layer and it worked better. After that i haven't used the product for about a month and I wanted to reuse it again because my blackhead were getting bad and it had completely dried up! I was pretty upset. It cost about 10$ and the shipping fee. I would totally recommend it but if you don't want what happend to me you have to use it daily!
Taylor S.
Bemidji, MN
This is the BEST face mask out there. However I can only seem to find it on wish.com . A little bit goes a long way with this mask. It’s really cheap on wish I can get it for $2-3! It is extremely disgusting when you see everything that comes out of your face after peeling it off but yet extremely satisfying! I have bought this product over and over again and will continue to . If anyone knows where u can find it in a store let me know because the waiting a month for it to come in the mail kinda stinks!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth , TX
I bought this thinking it was going to take my blackheads out and it didn’t. It wasn’t what I expected, i got it as a gift and the packaging was just a plain box. This product does need a lot of improvement, it does not look like what it looks like in the picture. It does moisturize your face and makes it look nice and good but does not get rid of your blackheads. I’ll recommend another product but if you just want our face to look good this will work for that.
Mrs. Z.
This did not hurt as much as people hyped it up to be, first off. It wasn't pleasant, but I was by no means tearing up. I noticed some small blackheads, etc that it removed, but overall irritated my skin more than helped it, I think. Next time I will try a thicker application and see if that helps it along. If so, I'll re-submit a review!
Char S.
There’s nothing I loved more in the last year than the appearance of the blackhead peel off removal mask. I must have used it once a week since it’s come out. It actually works and you can see all of the blackheads on the thin layer of mask that you peel off your face. I absolutely recommend this product if you haven’t used it; it’s a must have!!
Nyshia P.
This is a very good product . Must use a semi thick layer for easy pull off. It really takes the dirt,oil and black heads out and off your skin leaving your skin really soft. I highly recommend!!!
Mallory M.
Nordheim, TX
While it’s a great mask and definitely left my skin feeling clean, it attaches to all of the fine baby hairs on your face. So it works but man does it hurt pulling off.
Dolans T.
Elverson, PA
This mask is a miracle I got this mask a couple of months ago because I had such bad black heads I put it on and waited for it to dry when being peeled off it does hurt a bit but all and all it worked amazing! Shills Deep Cleansing Blackhead Peel-off Removal Mask
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon