BY SHILLS

With legions of fans, the FAMOUS & 100% GENUINE black peel-off mask from Shills is here. The ORIGINAL Shills Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel-Off Black Face Mask has earned its superstar status by being the ultimate blackhead-buster. Specially-formulated to unblock clogged pores by peeling blackheads, dirt and spot-causing bacteria away. Directions: Step 1: Cleanse and dry your face before use. For dry skin conditions, apply toner to face before use. Step 2: Spread appropriate amounts to face. The thickness should just be sufficient to cover up the pores. Avoid sensitive areas such as eyes, lips, eyebrows and hairlines. Step 3: Allow 15-30 minutes to dry and peel mask off from the bottom up slowly. Apply your normal skincare after. see more...

• Hello girls! Buy this facial cream to eliminate my black ...2 Answers
Ctmottin M.
Often dubbed the “most painful mask” to remove, I am not sure that it is worth the hype. You have to put on a thick layer to make it peel able, but then it takes forever to dry. When removing I felt more facial hair being removed than skin impurities. I tried it after cleansing, after steaming and after exfoliating and still did not see a significant difference in the congestion or size of my pores.
Ashley F.
Pharr
I myself use many face mask but the one that I highly recommend is this one because the price is good and good results it does hurt a little but not to the point where you won’t want to use it!!
Guadalupe M.
11373
It has its cons just like it has his Pros. The pros is that it does blessings to your face. It keeps it soft and removes the pores. However, you need to apply 2 layers in order to find better results and It might take more than 35 mins.
Victoria F.
Brooklyn, NY
It was okayy, my face does feel very clean afterwards I’m just not a fan of all the little pieces left on my face. But that comes depending on how thick the layer is. I would recommend to use after like sweating or makeup because it made my face feel like no dirt was on it.
Jahkhyrah D.
There are a lot of charcoal based masks out there but i one this one the most. It's definitely worth buying. It gets very tight but i does pull a lot out. When it comes to taking it off just peel it upward really slow.
Jocelyn:) b.
tipton, IA
Purchased at: Amazon
I only use this the day before a special event. It makes your face smooth but doesnt help pours. Sadly i wouldnt recommend this.. Unless you want a soft and smooth face.
kacy b.
United states
This was an ok mask for one hurts really bad to take off....and i didnt see a difference in my skin except all the peach fuzz was ripped off my face and it was red!
Dillon D.
Columbus, GA
Honestly, the only thing that's good about this product is the price. It works okay if you open your pores with steam or a hot washcloth first, but even then it seems to sit on top of my face instead of reaching in to my pores and grabbing stuff. It doesn't dry very evenly, and this leads to it not tearing off in one piece. If you are really cheap and have no other options I'd say get it, but you'd do better to invest in a more reputable brand.
Jamie A.
Granada Hills , CA
Oh my goodness!! This mask actually worked for me, but it definitely hurts when you’re peeling it off in certain areas of your face. I would definitely give it a higher rating if it didn’t hurt so much because my face definitely feels and looks cleaner after I use this mask.
Amy M.
Delray Beach, FL
Honestly I wasn't impressed. It tells you to put it on very thick, which I did... it takes a long time to dry and even though I put it on very thick it didn't peel correctly. It peeled off in tiny little pieces. And it didn't seem it get anything off my fave not even hair.
Monica C.
Provo, UT
Hello girls! Buy this facial cream to eliminate my black spots on Amazon and I'm waiting for it to come to me to try it. If it really works? I have many black spots on my nose, and I fight a lot with it.