BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShills
Blackhead removing Peel-off Mask, Charcoal Facial Deep Cleanser

SHILLS Blackhead removing Peel-off Mask, Charcoal Facial Deep Cleanser

by Shills

With legions of fans, the FAMOUS & 100% GENUINE black peel-off mask from Shills is here. The ORIGINAL Shills Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel-Off Black Face Mask has earned its superstar status by being the ultimate blackhead-buster. Specially-formulated to unblock clogged pores by peeling blackheads, dirt and spot-causing bacteria away. Directions: Step 1: Cleanse and dry your face before use. For dry skin conditions, apply toner to face before use. Step 2: Spread appropriate amounts to face. The thickness should just be sufficient to cover up the pores. Avoid sensitive areas such as eyes, lips, eyebrows and hairlines. Step 3: Allow 15-30 minutes to dry and peel mask off from the bottom up slowly. Apply your normal skincare after.

Hola, se ve interesante me gustaría probar este producto y dar mk opinion?
Does this really remove blackheads?
Can I use this right before I put my makeup on or should it be used before bed?
Start your review of SHILLS Blackhead removing Peel-off Mask, Charcoal Facial Deep Cleanser!
Aleisha A.
Orlando, FL
The BEST Mask to Remove Black Heads and unwanted Facial Hair ! Results after ? PRICELESS ! Smoothest Clear Skin ! I Highly Recommend!
Anais A.
Villa Rica, GA
SHILLS Blackhead removing Peel-off Mask, Charcoal Facial Deep Cleanser uploaded by Anais A.
definitely this mask is not for me, I do not know if it really works and when removing the mask it really hurt my face and left me red
Zariya J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Its good for your face and it really helps your blackheads and yiu guys need to get it. It makes you look flawless. Period pooh
Dhavni R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Horrible! It barley works and hurts so much when you try to peel it off. It also irritates the skin and turns it red.
Kenzie M.
Canton
Thesse hurt pulling off exspecially if u get it in your euebrowss I hate tuess but I'm willing tontry one more time they hurt so bad
Cindy S.
Purchased at: Amazon
It was a little messy to apply at first then once it dried and the 20 min was over I didn’t have a hard time removing it but i had some left over I had to remove with my oil I yet have to see if I get any side affects
Mirranda T.
Titonka
I like this mask. It peels all of that gross oil, dirt and grime out of your pores. Makes skin feel very soft. However, it is kind of painful to remove. It’s definitely not a painful as the videos on the internet show it to be, but it did make my face kind of red. It pulls out everything from your face, including hair so never get it in your eyebrows or hairline. A moisturizer after using this helps to cool down your skin when it is painful. Over all it is a nice mask and you can usually find it for less than $5 a bottle. I recommend this product, but not it you are someone with sensitive skin.
Sarah H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Didn't remove blackheads at ALL. All it did was pull out my facial hairs. To be fair, my skin was soft and smooth after I used it, but it didn't work like it was advertised.
Hannah N.
Danville
It works really great! The advertisements are spot on and I love it. If your skin is sensitive then I wouldn’t use it because my face was red for hours after.
Alyssa G.
Chula vista, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
All I can think of when I hear or see this products is extreme pain! I dont even remember if it even really worked well because when you peel it off it rips out every lottle hair on your face. I am too scared to even try it again!