BY SHIKAI PRODUCTS #82 in Scalp Treatments

Give your dry, over-processed hair a complete make-over in just three minutes. Specially formulated to address the damaging effects of color treatments 1 Restores moisture, strength, and vitality to each shaft of hair 4 Extends the life of color treatments with special UV filters 3 Great for natural or color-treated hair No Animal Testing. 800-448-0298 see more...

• How does this product work?1 Answers
  • How do the hot oil treatment work? I've seen the product and just...2 Answers
  • What does this smell like?2 Answers
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Phelps, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y'all have no idea how amazing this is for your hair! I love to apply it on dry hair leave it for about 30 minutes and washing it out, I have such beautiful healthy hair and I truly believe it's this product working miracles for me! Definitely deserves a 5 star rating!
Quayla S.
Quayla S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This stuff leaves my hair very soft but it kinda leaves it heavy where as I want that volumous look. It kind of leaves it stringy but I can't complain about the softness though. Maybe it's the texture of my hair itself. Bittersweet product. But I'd give it another try
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
I love hot oil treatments! You don't always have the time or money to go to a salon so this is very simple to do at home. I liked the sent and I loved how soft and beautiful my hair felt and looked. I was definitely satisfied.
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Vernon
This oil treatment is one of the best I've tried. I have a very damaged and frizzy hair. This oil helped tame it down. It looks healthier now. I recommend
Shanae T.
Shanae T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im all about healthy hair!! I do different hair treatments each week and this is def one of my favorites!! It makes hair so soft
Jada M.
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love doing hot oil treatments in my hair since my hair is quite dry and coarse and this makes my hair so soft and manageable.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has always helped bring my hair back to life. I get split ends a lot and the only thing besides cutting it is a hot oil.
Wanda L.
Wanda L.
Raleigh , NC
Me encanta! Deja el pelo súper brillos o y suave, especialmente para nosotras las que llevábamos el pelo teñido
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Atchison, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a nice hot oil treatment on my dry hair that will help my hair stay soft and beautiful.
Denise N.
Denise N.
El Monte, CA
Having damaged hair with a lot of split ends I will definitely be giving this product a try!
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Union Grove, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Lana M.
Lana M.
How do the hot oil treatment work? I've seen the product and just always wonder what it's for.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Delano, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product work?