BY SHIKAI PRODUCTS

Rich In Organic Ingredients. Extra Gentle Cleansing. Gently cleanses, leaving hair soft and naturally shiny. The secret is nature s own natural soap-free cleanser...ShiKai Extract. For over 25 years we have used this very special botanical extract, obtained from the fruit of an East Asian acacia tree.  This extract provides rich, dense, natural lather that is gentle, noticeably different, and delivers beautiful, shiny results.  Experience the difference for yourself. Our everyday shampoo is a simple, mild formula designed for frequent use.  Aloe Vera combined with a special Echinacea extract further enhances its mildness.  Daily usage will neither strip the hair nor build up a residue. ShiKai has been developing natural skin and hair care products since 1975.  Our goal is to make the finest, most natural and safest products possible.  To meet o see more...

Avery S.
Avery S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair feel super soft and clean, which is rare for a shampoo that is totally free of chemicals and made from natural ingredients! It also smells amazing! Also a little cheaper comparatively to other natural brands.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness, this is Ana amazing natural shampoo! When I first switched to organic shampoos I really missed the rich lather- this shampoo has it! And the scent is lovely and my hair feels very clean. LOVE THIS!!!
Akane S.
Akane S.
I love this, really is so perfect, this make my hair so soft and cute, is the best product really