ShiKai Natural Tea Tree Conditioner uploaded by sunshine p.

BY SHIKAI

Nourishes and soothes the hair and scalp. Rich in avocado, jojoba and amla oils. Wake up your senses with this extra-moisturizing natural conditioner. Formulated with jojoba, amla and avocado oils to moisturize: and with tea tree and peppermint oils to revitalize. Shikai Tea Tree Conditioner will leave your hair silky soft, shiny and easily manageable. provides extra moisturization helps clear flaky and irritated scalp leaves hair silky soft mild enough for entire family No animal ingredients or testing. *full strength certified organic, +wildcrafted botanical, organically grown and sustainably harvested. ; see more...

Mia F.
Euless, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WAY MY HAIR FEELS NOW AFTER USING THIS PRODUCTS! I used to use carols daughter but I notice that my hair just got more frizzy until I used this one! The fact that it has tea tree oil just won my interest!
Joellah M.
Yes I live this conditioner because it makes my dry , damaged hair a wonderful silky finish.
Kourtney B.
Tea tree oil products work great and help repel pesky lice too! Great for school-aged kids or people who have gotten lice before. Not only that, but it also leaves your hair looking and feeling amazing!
Holly K.
Reno, NV
This is a great conditioner. I Love the fragrance. I really love my hair after using the product. Most importantly, it relieves my itchy scalp.
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
I love this stuff because it leaves your scalp feeling so refreshed and it helps you wake up in the morning from the minty essence in it!!!
Monique A.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this shampoo! The minty feeling at your roots is very refreshing and makes you feel like the product is working towards helping hair growth. An extra plus, the smell really wakes you up! I will definitely be using again in the future!
sunshine p.
A friend recommended this shampoo/conditioner to me and I have been loving it so far. It makes my hair squeaky clean, bouncy and frizz free. The smell is pleasant and will leave your hair feeling soft and shiny. I highly recommend this.
Victoria S.
Winnipeg
Leaves your hair, very soft & smooth would, as my hair is brown & really dry & frizzy, it was very effective also I enjoyed it, it lasted long & the scent was really good & yeah I would buy it again def