SHIKAI® Hand & Body Lotion Gardenia

by ShiKai

Shikai - Hand & Body Lotion Gardenia - 1 oz. (29 mL)

Shikai Hand & Body Lotion is rich in botanical ingredients and will leave your skin feeling sensuously soft and smooth while providing nourishment and soothing relief for dry or rough areas. Perfect for everyday use, this Hand & Body Lotion will keep your skin supple and young-looking, while the deep moisturization lasts all day. The secret is a high concentration of pure Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to soothe sensitive skin, luxurious Shea Butter to provide a soft and silky feeling, and clinically proven Borage Oil to deliver moisture and relief to dry skin. These natural oils will absorb quickly without leaving an oily feel and will provide your skin with long lasting softness.

Soften, Moisturize & Soothe Your Dry, Sensitive Skin
Keep Your Skin Supple & Young-Looking While Getting Relief for Dry, Rough Areas

Avocado, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter

Avocado is a fruit that is rich in vitamins (especially vitamin E) and minerals and is readily absorbed by the skin. This makes it highly moisturizing. The avocado oil used in Shikai Hand & Body Lotions creates and extra rich and creamy consistency that is never greasy.

Shea butter is a vegetable fat derived from the nut of the fruit of the African shea tree. It absorbs quickly into the skin and has good water-binding properties, so it is an excellent moisturizer. It also forms a breathable, water-resistant barrier which serves to protect the skin.

Aloe vera is a natural oxygenator (it draws and holds oxygen to the skin). It’s an effective skin renewal ingredient, which makes it soothing and protective. Shikai uses it in their Hands & Body Lotions to hydrate and soothe the skin.

Cocoa butter is a solid fat that is obtained from the roasted seeds of the cacao pod. Highly moisturizing and a rich emollient, cocoa butter conditions the skin and helps to keep it smooth, soft and pliable. It’s commonly used as a daily moisturizer.

No Animal Ingredients & No Animal Testing

Is it thick or more milky?
1-10 scale, how strong is the smell?
Start your review of SHIKAI® Hand & Body Lotion Gardenia!
How would you rate this product?
Union Point , GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I finally found my favorite lotion again! I used to buy this and the shower gel at my local Earth Fare but they stopped carrying the gardenia fragrance, and I had the devil of a time finding it online, but as usual, Amazon saved the day - and at lower prices than I've ever seen before! The texture of this lotion is amazing, it's super hydrating without any greasiness, and considering the number of oils in it that's saying something! It absorbs fast and leaves my skin feeling LOVED, and the true gardenia fragrance just sends me to my HAPPY PLACE, it's so soothing. The shower gel is just as wonderful - and if gardenias aren't your thing, check out the rest of the line, they have the truest fragrances I've ever come across!
I am insane about this lotion! True gardenia scent! I am typically too sensitive for fragrances but this does not irritate me. I smell so yummy when I wear this! Super yummy!
This lotion smells so good and really does smell like Gardenias that last. I got it from an all natural store for $8.25. It's vegan and not tested on animals. It's really softens your skin and has ingredients such as aloe Vera, Shea butter, and vitamin E.
Mount Sterling, KY
I love this smell, it smells like nature almost. Its really good for your skin but it does itch alitlle after I apply
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Sagging
Plantation, Florida
I really like how this product is natural and of such good quality.the smell is amazing and feels nice on the skin
Combination / Acne
Brookhaven, GA
This lotion is so great!!!!!! Not only does it smell good but it makes your skin so beautiful and smooth!
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Dryness, Itchiness
The best ever... So smooth! I use it everyday and I really love it... Excellent for dry skin
Republic, MO
Love this. smells good and feels smooth. I would recommend this to anyone. I love this stuff
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Napa, CA
Highly recommended leave the skin smooth and soft and isn't oily like most lotions
Love this body lotion. Leaves you feeling fresh and smooth. Would highly recommend.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Scarring, Moles, Body Acne