BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsA&B
ShiKai Color Reflect Volumizing Mousse 7 fl oz (207 ml)

ShiKai Color Reflect Volumizing Mousse 7 fl oz (207 ml)

by A&B

Bounce and body come alive and color lasts longer Volumizing formula adds bounce, body, and texture Anti-frizz formulation lasts all day Extends the life of color treatments with Heliogenol® Great for natural or color-treated hair No Animal Ingredients...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ShiKai Color Reflect Volumizing Mousse 7 fl oz (207 ml)!
Sally A.
I can't us perfumy products in my hair due to multiple chemical sensitivities. This works! Most natural products do not. I've used it for several years, but local stores stopped stocking the mousse. I'm thrilled to be able to purchase through Amazon. This mousse is light, does not weigh down the hair. I use it with hot rollers to get a style that will last without hairspray and perms.

Looking for your answer?