BY SHIKAI

This natural shampoo uses light-reflective black malva to preferentially reflect dark tones already present in your hair. Brings out rich dark tones in brunette and red hair. Light-reflective and plant based. Brown tones become deeper and richer. No Animal Ingredients or Testing Cleans gently and leaves a brilliant shine. Extends the life of ac color treatments with natural sunflower extract , UV filters, and optimized pH. Moisturizes and nourishes hair with glycerin and panthenol . Questions? 800-448-0298 *Certified Organic see more...

• Does anyone know of a product that actually does what thi...1 Answers
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
While the shampoo is cleansing and leaves my hair feeling nice, I have not seen any results regarding the claim to "bring out red and Auburn tones in brunette and red hair". During the summer the sun naturally creates soft redish highlights in my hair, I was hoping this would carry that through winter. But it didn't :(
sarah p.
First, a little about my hair: fine texture, oily, long (to below my shoulder blades), highlighted.

When I first used this shampoo, I was pleased with how it cleaned my hair and left it bouncy and soft. Then, after using it for a week (I rotate my shampoos every couple of weeks), I noticed that it was building up on my hair and causing the ends of my hair to get very dry and brittle. My scalp started feeling stiff to the touch! Gross!

Overall, I would not recommend this shampoo. Keep looking!
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
Does anyone know of a product that actually does what this one claims?