BY SHIKAI

For all hair types and colors. Hair becomes shinier, easier to manage and full-bodied. This light, natural conditioner gives hair its daily dost of moisture with glycerin, panthenol , and shea butter . Weightless body and shine with natural color protection. Moisturizes and nourishes hair with glycerin and panthenol . Extend the life of color treatments with natural sunflower extract and UV filters. Detangles and leaves a brilliant shine. No Animal Ingredients or Testing. 800-448-0298 see more...

Rachael S.
Davie, FL
Amazing! It gets out the hardest bird nest tangles.in your hair. I use this on my hair and all my niece's hair when they have tangles. It definitely reduces years of tears and battles. Plus it leaves your hair so silky soft the girls love to use it they come running with the bottle.
Emily B.
Butler, PA
I have naturally curly hair so it gets tangled often. This product smooths it out and leaves it looking youthful and shiny. Don't know what I would do without this product!
hafsa b.
Helps keep my hair from getting tangle ...i play soccer so my hair gets dry and ug
Y,..needed it on my life
Dermatologist U.
Dubai, Dubai. Meadows 8, street 2, villa 27
Review for: Intensive Repair more...
I used Shikai colour reflect conditioner together with Shikai colour reflect shampoo for highlited hair. I liked this combination, it makes hair softer and easier to brush.

back