ShiKai Borage Therapy Dry Skin Lotion

by ShiKai

The Natural Solution. Clinically proven to restore healthy skin at the cellular level. Lightly fragranced fast relief for dry & itchy skin promotes healing at the cellular level non-greasy, non-irritating formula clinically proven & doctor recommended Most lotions work on the skin s surface to relieve the symptoms of dry skin, while ignoring the real cause that lies within the skin cells. But Borage Therapy® provides more. It promotes healing at the cellular level by reversing a deficiency of the critical Omega-6 fatty acid, GLA. That s why Borage Therapy keeps skin healthy and supple long after the lotion is applied - and even after it s washed away. We guarantee you ll see the results or we ll refund your money. *certified organic No animal testing or ingredients. ;

Would this be good to try for my dry flaky skin I get on my forehead? My face gets really dry and I would like to start using something that can help and not irritate.
Start your review of ShiKai Borage Therapy Dry Skin Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This works very well. I have dry skin, especially in the cold winter. This helps a lot and has a light fragrance which I personally like.” in 5 reviews
Edmonds, WA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This dry skin therapy lotion with Horace by shikai is great because it is unscented and leaves a good skin feel
New Delhi, INDIA
Lotion works very nicely and lasts longer than other lotions I have got very dry skin so its a sort of blessing for me