ShiKai Borage Therapy Dry Skin Lotion

by ShiKai

The Natural Solution. Clinically proven to restore healthy skin at the cellular level. Lightly fragranced fast relief for dry & itchy skin promotes healing at the cellular level non-greasy, non-irritating formula clinically proven & doctor recommended Most lotions work on the skin s surface to relieve the symptoms of dry skin, while ignoring the real cause that lies within the skin cells. But Borage Therapy® provides more. It promotes healing at the cellular level by reversing a deficiency of the critical Omega-6 fatty acid, GLA. That s why Borage Therapy keeps skin healthy and supple long after the lotion is applied - and even after it s washed away. We guarantee you ll see the results or we ll refund your money. *certified organic No animal testing or ingredients. ;

Would this be good to try for my dry flaky skin I get on my forehead? My face gets really dry and I would like to start using something that can help and not irritate.
Start your review of ShiKai Borage Therapy Dry Skin Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This works very well. I have dry skin, especially in the cold winter. This helps a lot and has a light fragrance which I personally like.” in 5 reviews
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a sample size of this lotion in one of my subscription boxes. I keep it with me at work to apply to my hands throughout the day when my skin feels dry. I like the formula, its light yet hydrates quickly, and it sinks right in so that I can get back to work right away.
Combination / Fine Lines
Denver, CO
This is the only lotion I’ve ever tried that soothes my dry itchy skin. I have especially rough elbows and this completely fixes the dry patches. Full disclosure it smells like an actual hospital, but the scent doesn’t really linger and it works so well that I honestly don’t care.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness, Itchiness, In-Grown Hairs
Covington, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have eczema, this is your wonder cure. Cures dry, scaly skin almost on contact. Also great for those with thyroid issues. Long lasting, light scent, very effective. Works great on face and body! I only wish I found this sooner!
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Grove City, PA
I get really dry arms especially living in a dorm room that's practically winter all year around. This product has definitely saved my arms from getting too ashy. It takes a little bit to rub in but that's only because it lasts so long. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
East meadow, Ny
A friend of mine recommend Shikai Borage Therapy for my dry skin. It's perfect for my face, doesn't leave my skin greasy and does not make it break out. It is my new go to lotion.
Dark Spots
Shikai Borage Therapy Dry Skin Lotion is wonderful! I get very dry in the winter and this is my goto lotion. It's perfect for body, and I even use it on my face!!
Combination / Acne
Huntley, IL
My go to lotion for the winter when my hands get super dry as I work outside year round! Would definitely recommend to any of my friends!
Combination / Acne
Scarborough, ME
Oily / Dark Spots
Little goes a long way. This lotion really hydrated my skin and make it soft, it last all the way to next day. Best for winter time use
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Los Angeles, CA
That's a great product for a dry skin! Winter time must have. Does a great job moisturizing. Can use on body and face.
Dry