BY SHIKAI

The Natural Solution. Soothing relief for red, itchy, irritated skin. Fortified with rooibos extract and colloidal oatmeal. soothes red, itchy and irritated skin promotes healing at the cellular level a safe natural alternative  clinically proven & doctor recommended Borage Therapy® Advanced Formula lotion provides relief for more than just ordinary dry skin. It was specifically developed for those who suffer from red, itchy, irritated skin. Advanced Formula lotion contains a blend of four highly effective natural ingredients. Colloidal oatmeal, rooibos extract and shea butter for immediate moisturizing and soothing itch relief; and therapeutic levels of borage oil for deeper cellular level healing. It is safe, extra mild and tolerated even by the most sensitive skin. *certified organic No animal testing or ingredients. ; see more...

Brittney B.
Chicago , IL
Perfect for use on my son's skin after an outbreak from eczema or heat rash. Thick application but not too thick as to smother skin. Really helps ease itching and irritation.
Ra N.
larbaa
Hi I am here for all I love this product, I love all the products of this company If you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Randa and I will publish the product on Facebook so please send me this product