BY SHIKAI

Repairs & Rebuilds Problem Dry Skin. The Healing power of Borage The oil extracted from the borage flower is actually the world s richest source of. Gamma-Linolenic Acid .  This omega-6 fatty acid is vital for the formation and maintenance of healthy skin cells.  Clinical studies show that borage oil provides long-term relief for people who suffer from chronic skin conditions.  ShiKai Borage Therapy® is the most effective way to utilize the healing properties of borage. No Animal Ingredients or Testing "I m amazed at how well this product works, I am a devoted customer."              . see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Charlisha P.
Love this cream for at night. I use it all over my face, neck, and in the eye area. I've read an article comparing it to La Mer. It supposedly has the same ingredients. I purchased this online for about $10 per bottle. (I bought three of them!) Overall, I am satisfied and I have recommended this product many times.
Robyn M.
Greensburg, KY
My self my skin is dry and I don't know why I take care of my skin really good and put on mistress and would really love to have something that would help my skin out
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
This repair cream really works! It gets right to the problem of dry skin.It makes your skin soft and hydrated.Great product!