ShiKai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion Starfruit

by ShiKai

Softens &Amp; Moisturizes With Aloe, Borage &Amp; Shea Butter Natural Solutions That Work&Reg; Your Skin Deserves The Extra Moisturizing Power Of This Newly Enriched Soft-Skin Formula.&Nbsp; High Concentration Of Pure Aloe Vera &Amp; Vitamin E Soothes Sensitive Skin - Luxurious Shea Butter Provides That Soft And Silky Feeling - And Clinically Proven Borage Oil Delivers Moisture And Relief To Dry Skin. Rich Botanical Ingredients Keep Skin Supple &Amp; Young Looking.&Nbsp; Deep Moisturization Lasts All Day. No Animal Ingredients Or Testing 1-800-448-0298 Made In Usa

Is this okay for sensitive skin?
Start your review of ShiKai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion Starfruit!
lexington, ky
This is a very good lotion, it live your skin rejuvenate after use. This is a very gentle lotion, very good for dry and crack skin. I would give it an A+. Plus you can get this product pretty much everywhere. I would strongly recommend it to others..
Sensitive / Sensitivity
Columbia, SC
I love this! I felt like it was really moisturizing. But it didn't make me feel oily and gross after application, the scent of the star fruit was to die for also. Definitely going to purchase this again!
Combination / Acne
Albuquerque, NM
I use this lotion when I get out the shower and ready for bed it makes my skin smooth and health and it smells really good too
Newmanstown, PA
I love this! It doesn't get greasy like the others do, and my skin is nice and smooth from it afterwards.
Combination / Acne
This stuff smells amazing 10/10!! Also a little goes along way just a few drops and your good to go.
Wallkill, NY
Super soft, and perfect for sensitive skin. Dose net leave a gross film on hands.
Dry / Acne