ShiKai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion Coconut uploaded by Adalena A.ShiKai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion Coconut uploaded by Adalena A.ShiKai All Natural Hand and Body Lotion Coconut uploaded by Heather U.

BY SHIKAI

Softens &Amp; Moisturizes With Aloe, Borage &Amp; Shea Butter Your&Nbsp;Skin Deserves The Extra Moisturizing Power Of This Newly Enriched Soft-Skin Formula.&Nbsp; High Concentration Of Pure Aloe Vera &Amp; Vitamin E Soothes Senitivie Skin - Luxurious Shea Butter Provides That Soft And Silky Skin&Nbsp;Feeling - And Clinically Proven Borage Oil Delivers Moisture And Relief To Dry Skin. Rich Botanical Ingredients Keep Skin Supple &Amp; Young Looking. Deep Moisturization Lasts All Day. No Animal Ingredients Or Testing. Shikai Natural Solutions That Work Made In The Usa Questions? 1-800-448-0298 *Certified Organic see more...

Susie G.
N Highlands, CA
I really like this! Skin just eats it up so your hands aren't greasy afterward. The smell is light too so it's nice to use at work or anywhere scent could overwhelm others.
Brittney M.
This smells amazing and makes your skin silky smooth! i love that its not greasy like most coconut lotions. it doesn't leave that gross feeling on your skin like theres a "film" over it, it just soaks right up into your skin!
Meagan M.
One of my favorite lotions ever! It smells great without smelling fake. It is thick enough to leave your skin soft and supple without leaving you sticky. It's also great for my sensitive skin.
Adalena A.
Pensacola, FL
I really love this product is amazing and super soft and moisturizing like I love how there's aloe and Shea butter in it it's just I really love this product
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Love the smell of this lotion. it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave me feeling sticky. affordable. love this stuff, I but mine on vitacost.com
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Great moisturizer, absorbs quickly, smells amazing. Got a sample recently and loved it, I need a larger amount.
Miranda H.
Wallkill, NY
Smells so amazing! Lasts long without the gross chemicals in it. makes hands feel dry and not sticky.
Adalena A.
Pensacola, FL
I have been looking for a great handcream and I really love this one so try it out and tell me what you think of it
Bettie W.
I love the smell of coconut how strong is the coconut smell? Iong does it last and is it greasy?

back