Healthshibari

by shibari

The Shibari Mini Halo takes the power of the Shibari Halo massager and puts it in a compact sleek design. The Shibari Mini Halo may be small, but don't let that fool you! With it's 20x pulsations, it will help you relax in no time! This wand is USB Rechargable and 100% Water Resistant. Shibari Wands has been producing and selling quality products since 2004. Trust no imitations or knockoffs! BEWARE OF KNOCKOFFS! Some unethical sellers are selling lower-quality look-alike wand massager products on Amazon. Only trust the Original Shibari Mini Halo massager, that has its brand name embossed into the wand near the top of the handle, as displayed in the graphics above. Knockoffs will either have no brand name, or a name stamped on it.

20 Vibration patterns and 8 speed strengths to tailor your massage experience Bendable neck for flexible massage action right where you need it; Special high strength motor provides exceptional power, yet quiet vibrations; Ultra soft, premium grade silicone for complete comfort The mini Halo is rechargeable and comes with a USB power cord with optional attachable plug in

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shibari Mini Halo,"The Original" Compact Power Wand Massager, Wireless, 20x Multi-speed Vibrations!
Dahlonega
I got this in a giveaway and was nervous to try it out. I've heard mixed reviews on silicone vibrators. This is a great toy to add to your collection. It has do many different settings, easy to clean and is USB wireless. Charges very fast and lasts a long time. I haven't touched my other toys because I have so much fun with this.

Looking for your answer?