Shi by Alfred Sung for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7-Ounce uploaded by Melinda V.

BY ALFRED SUNG

SHI LADIES by ALFRED SUNG- EDP SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX
Any Alfred Sung perfume is fabulous, but I'm biased! I have worn Forever since high school and still wear it. I found this bottle at a local TJ MAXX and got it at a good price for the size of the bottle. I would recommend it it to anyone who likes a light scent.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is a super clean and fresh fragrance, yet still manages to be feminine. I got it at TJ Maxx on sale for like $15 I think. I got it because I has tried another one of this line and liked it. When I used it I enjoyed it for sure. My boyfriend thought it was a little strong so I have to dlike 2 squirtand that was it but all in all I love it. Get lots of compliments and of course the dacti can get it for so cheap at Marshall's and maxx etc makes it that much more awesome!! Definitely recommend trying this out if u haven't.
Sherell S.
Saint Louis, MO
I got it for Christmas and never put it down!! It has a sweet scent but not overpowering and it lasts ALL DAY!! I make sure to keep it with me at all times and a little goes a long way!!
Divine E.
Parkville, MD
When I bought this, what hooked me was the look. The bottle is so beautiful. I feel fancy whenever I use it. The smell is so good!! I don't have an exact smell but it's great. :)
kathi c.
Florham Park, NJ
This is the best! Clean and fresh and very feminine! I don't go a day without someone telling me how good I smell. It is light but long lasting. I dont think I would ever switch.
Fotini M.
Mauldin, SC
Great perfume. Lasts all day! Not too strong! Has a great scent I have been using it for years!!! I always get compliments on my perfume.
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
This product smells clean and delicious. It's not overpowering either. I really enjoyed the scent and would definitely buy it again.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Nice, clean, sophisticated fragrance that can be used year round. Would like it if the bottle was a little more unique.
Guadalupe V.
Corona, NY
This perfume is amazing i use this since 11 😍😍 is good for people that love fresh smells i love it 😊😊😊
Mia N.
La Mesa, CA
Amazing! I borrow this from my mom ALL THE TIME. Its such a lovely fragrance makes me feel classy