BY ALFRED SUNG

A soft, delicate floral, a feminine fragrance. see more...

Yahaira M.
Vallejo, CA
My absolute go to perfume for years! It just has a lovely scent and very elegant without being so overpowering! I get so many compliments when I wear it. Oh and if you want in a secret “ you can find it in Marshalls for $14.99” You are welcome 😉
Julie W.
Austin, TX
I stumbled on this perfume on seventhavenue.com & it sounded like something I would like from the description & it totally was. It smells uniquely clean. I get complimented on it a lot when I wear it. Its not overbearing though. I'm glad I found this one!
Kallyn F.
Columbia, SC
Light and fresh smelling - this perfume has been a favorite of mine for over a decade. I will vary my perfume choices, but always come back to this staple. It smells unique, but not over powering and it layers well with other perfumes for a twist. The bottle is a beautiful teardrop shape!
Michele W.
Washington, DC
I have loved this fragrance since High School it's light and airy, great for spring! I even found it recently at TJ Maxx for $20.00. I used to get it at Sephora before.
Blogger S.
I'd never heard of this parfum before but am glad I got a chance to try it. It has a nice floral scent that lasts for a couple of hours on my skin. I like that it's not overpowering which I cannot stand in floral scents.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
This is a great basic white floral that is great as a day fragrance. It's light and clean and never too heady.
Elisabeth H.
Whitby Ontario Canada
This is my favorite fragrance from Alfred Sung... I have been wearing this for at least 5 yrs now...It has a very soft but very noticeable smell I would recommend this to everyone
Nicole B.
Nice and fresh. subtle but noticeable, in a good watScent lasts a few hours but not through the entire day.

Walmart