BY ALFRED SUNG

Shi Perfume by Alfred Sung, A fragrance with true inner balance, inspired by a perfect water drop and nature s constant cycle of energy. see more...

Shi Alfred Sung Eau de Parfum Spray for Women
  • "I really love this product its my main perfume as of know it isnt very costy and the smell is very strong it goes along way has lasted me over a day" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Heather G.
Council Bluffs, IA
This is very fresh and clean but not in an astringent or antiseptic way. It also is not sharp or headache-inducing, which is a great relief to me because many aquatic, water-y scents ARE that way (Cool Water, Aqua di Gioia, etc). It is very shower-fresh but not in a laundry type of way, but more "just bathed in the coolness of the creek at dawn as the sun just began its rise" ...if that makes sense. Appropriate for everyday wear, errands, the office. I might choose something else for a more formal occasions but most of the time this would be completely appropriate. One star off because longevity and projection just aren't there for me. It's one of the most subtle scents I own which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I would just prefer if it had a 'bigger presence' on me... jealous of y'all who find this a powerhouse!!
Shaheera J.
Madison, AL
I was so impressed with this perfume I found it at TJ Maxx for $12.99 and it smelled so good it has this fresh smell to it which I like and it lasts a long time I will continue to buy this perfume you can’t beat the quality for this price.
Roxanne B.
This is one of my most favorite perfumes of all time! It is so hard to find now, but you still can every now and then. It is perfect for day or night and it is not overpowering, it has a perfect balance!
Jennifer F.
I LOVE this perfume. The scent is strong for some, but it lasts all day! It is an energizing scent and I always get compliments when wearing it! Definitely a favorite!
Jessica L.
Rahway , NJ
This is my all time favorite daytime fragrance. My mother was the first to purchase this perfume for herself when I was 16 or so. I used to sneak a little when getting ready for school! It's very affordable, you can purchase this anywhere online since it can be hard to find in stores. This scent is a big part of my childhood and reminds me of my mom, who always had good taste in perfume. I recommend this scent to anyone who wants something light and flirty without being overpowering.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
Great perfume for daytime wear :) I've been wearing it for about 8 years now, and I always get it as a gift. You definitely don't need a lot when it comes to this perfume. When applied properly, it comes off as a nice, oriental floral scent.
Simone J.
My absolute FAVORITE PERFUME for the office, its fresh, floral, girly. it has a pinch of citrus. it reminds me of haiku but even better. a must try perfume.. i love this scent... Thank you #AlfredSung
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love this perfume it is a nice clean scent. I work as a massage therapist & esthetician & I can't offend anyone with a scent that may be too sweet or any type of offensive so this is the perfect scent to not offend with still smelling good everyday.
Elizabeth Y.
Boston, MA
Fresh and light! I love the dew drop shape of the packaging. A great value for the quality of smell. Not overwhelming or cloying. Definitely a sophisticated scent.
Kathy R.
Alexandria, LA
I receive a gift set with this perfume in it, and I fell in love with this scent!! If you love strong scents, this is perfect. it's strong, but that overpowering in my opinion.