BY ALFRED SUNG

Shi Perfume by Alfred Sung, A fragrance with true inner balance, inspired by a perfect water drop and nature s constant cycle of energy. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I really love this product its my main perfume as of know it isnt very costy and the smell is very strong it goes along way has lasted me over a day" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
Jessica L.
Rahway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite daytime fragrance. My mother was the first to purchase this perfume for herself when I was 16 or so. I used to sneak a little when getting ready for school! It's very affordable, you can purchase this anywhere online since it can be hard to find in stores. This scent is a big part of my childhood and reminds me of my mom, who always had good taste in perfume. I recommend this scent to anyone who wants something light and flirty without being overpowering.
Roxanne B.
This is one of my most favorite perfumes of all time! It is so hard to find now, but you still can every now and then. It is perfect for day or night and it is not overpowering, it has a perfect balance!
Simone J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute FAVORITE PERFUME for the office, its fresh, floral, girly. it has a pinch of citrus. it reminds me of haiku but even better. a must try perfume.. i love this scent... Thank you #AlfredSung
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Sung is a very strong oriental scent. It is nice but a bit overpowering. A little goes a long way. This is great for everyday daytime wear. Very fresh and floral.
Kathy R.
Alexandria, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I receive a gift set with this perfume in it, and I fell in love with this scent!! If you love strong scents, this is perfect. it's strong, but that overpowering in my opinion.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
Great perfume for daytime wear :) I've been wearing it for about 8 years now, and I always get it as a gift. You definitely don't need a lot when it comes to this perfume. When applied properly, it comes off as a nice, oriental floral scent.
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
I really love this product its my main perfume as of know it isn't very costy and the smell is very strong it goes along way has lasted me over a day
Elizabeth Y.
Boston, MA
Fresh and light! I love the dew drop shape of the packaging. A great value for the quality of smell. Not overwhelming or cloying. Definitely a sophisticated scent.
Stephanie H.
I absolutely love this perfume it is a nice clean scent. I work as a massage therapist & esthetician & I can't offend anyone with a scent that may be too sweet or any type of offensive so this is the perfect scent to not offend with still smelling good everyday.
Katie G.
Scent is somewhat strong but not a bad strong, a good strong. It's a little pricy however the bottle is super classy looking and the scent is long lasting.