BY SHHHOWERCAP

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A modern reinvention of the shower cap made of a premium nanotech fabric in a chic turban silhouette. Key benefits:- Keeps hair dry- Maintains blowouts- Reduces frizz and locks in moisture If you want to know more…This chic, sophisticated Shhhowercap holds a surprising amount of hair without sacrificing its beautiful silhouette, while the innovative no-mark grip keeps it secure without ruining your volume. It allows you to wash your hair less to preserve its healthy state, maintain your voluminous blowout (or the perfect bedhead), reduce frizz, protect your color-treated hair, lock in moisture, or address thinning, thick, oily, and natural hair concerns. The performance fabric comes in fashion forward prints and is 100 percent waterproof, humidity defying, quick-drying, machine washable, and antibacterial so that it always stays fresh. "I originally set out to create a shower cap that women could feel beautiful in. But I quickly realized that women hated so many things about the old school shower caps that they were using. They hated the Miss Muffet shape, the mildew smell, the loud noise, the cheap plastic feel, the cheap elastic that snapped and left a forehead indent, even the lack of protection. These old school shower caps didn't even work that well! SHHHOWERCAP's innovation is the solution to all of these problems (and more). It is the long overdue upgrade that every modern woman deserves."Jacquelyn De Jesu Center, Founder and Inventor of SHHHOWERCAP"I love this shower cap the little rubber strip on the inside makes it waterproof and keeps it perfectly in place on your hairline. I would even wear it out as a turban."Ashley Streicher, Celebrity Hairstylist

Buy on Sephora
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
A complete shower cap upgrade. The turban styling is thoughtful and stylish, and there is a pattern for every preference. The material is quieter when moving than the usual reusable caps and is actually comfortable to wear. The sound of water hitting it from above isn't deafening or distracting with this guy! It can be put in in different ways to protect different styles and hair lengths.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the chance to use one of these the other day at my aunts and yall let me tell you, this is NOT worth almost 50$! Go buy a regular shower cap and save your money. When I used this I got my hair wet around the edges and up front by my bangs and my hair kept wanting to fall out of the cap.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this shower cap! I don't like to wash my hair everyday since it can be damaging to the hair, so I put this on and shower and my hair stays completely dry. This is perfect for pulling you hair back too if you just want to wash your face. Total fave!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
It's great! It's good for keeping hair dry while being comfortable at the same time! I bought this off of amazon because a friend recommended it! I use it whenever I straighten my hair so that it can still look great even though I shower to clean my body!
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Noir Showercap it's really thick and water can't get in it it was a Xmas gift I got from a friend and she didn't tell me where she got it from
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Forty five dollars for a shower cap?? I dont think so. Why would it need to be that much money? You do not need a 45 dollar shower cap.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suuuuuuper expensive shower cap. I have a hard time getting it to cover all my hair and quite a bit still ends up wet. Not worth it.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to traditional showcaps, like one from blow pro? Does water deep through the edges?
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is pretty pricey. Has anyone tried it? Is there a "Dupe" for this shower cap? Xo
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh wow $43 for a shower cap, whats so special about this one?
Shanice B.
Shanice B.
Edmond , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why is this $43? For $43 this cap better lay my edges, moisturize my scalp and deep condition my hair.
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
$45 just for a shower cap, not worth it to me, but has anyone bought it?