BY SHHHOWERCAP

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A modern reinvention of the shower cap made of a premium nanotech fabric in a chic turban silhouette. Key benefits:- Keeps hair dry- Maintains blowouts- Reduces frizz and locks in moisture If you want to know more…This chic, sophisticated Shhhowercap holds a surprising amount of hair without sacrificing its beautiful silhouette, while the innovative no-mark grip keeps it secure without ruining your volume. It allows you to wash your hair less to preserve its healthy state, maintain your voluminous blowout (or the perfect bedhead), reduce frizz, protect your color-treated hair, lock in moisture, or address thinning, thick, oily, and natural hair concerns. The performance fabric comes in fashion forward prints and is 100 percent waterproof, humidity defying, quick-drying, machine washable, and antibacterial so that it always stays fresh. "I originally set out to create a shower cap that women could feel beautiful in. But I quickly realized that women hated so many things about the old school shower caps that they were using. They hated the Miss Muffet shape, the mildew smell, the loud noise, the cheap plastic feel, the cheap elastic that snapped and left a forehead indent, even the lack of protection. These old school shower caps didn't even work that well! SHHHOWERCAP's innovation is the solution to all of these problems (and more). It is the long overdue upgrade that every modern woman deserves."Jacquelyn De Jesu Center, Founder and Inventor of SHHHOWERCAP"I love this shower cap the little rubber strip on the inside makes it waterproof and keeps it perfectly in place on your hairline. I would even wear it out as a turban."Ashley Streicher, Celebrity Hairstylist see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Difficult to put on
I wanted to love this, but I find it very difficult to put on. There is only elastic on the back of the cap, and I can't figure out how to put this on without a lot of my hair along my neck sliding out. I'm having to struggle putting it on, then cramming my hair inside of the cap. My hair around my neckline gets wet when I shower, worse than my cheap cap from Sally's. There needs to be more elastic, or maybe a larger size. I rarely return things, but I'm pretty sure this is going back to Sephora.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Truly the description says it all ladies. It is awesome & worth every penny. Good for all hair types as long as you don't want it to get wet. Helps reduce frizz, maintain your blow out, actually holds all your hair & most importantly actually keeps your hair dry while not looking ridiculous. Love love love it!