She's the Man uploaded by Jessica J.

BY ANDY FICKMAN

Amanda Bynes proves that girls can do anything guys can do in She's the Man. The laughs are non-stop when Viola (Bynes), disguised as her twin brother, Sebastian (James Kirk), joins the high school boys' soccer team and helps win the big game while unexpectedly falling for Duke (Channing Tatum) the hot star forward. Viola discovers that dealing with high school politics and twisted love triangles is a major challenge when you're a guy who's really a girl! From the writers of Legally Blonde, She's the Man features an ensemble cast of up and coming stars and hit songs from OK-Go, The Veronicas & the F-ups. It's perfect for good-time fun!

She's the Man
  • "i love this movie, amanda bynes at her finest, too bad she went crazy, and channing tatum is aways fun to look at lol" in 35 reviews
  • "This was a funny movie and it was great seeing Amanda Byrnes and Channing Tatum when they were a little younger." in 21 reviews
  • "All time favorite movie, nice romantic comedy especially with channing tatum in it." in 9 reviews
  • "love this movie every time i watch it i crack up as if its the first time im watching it such a great movie!!" in 7 reviews
  • "This is a good movie, I really liked it, it had the right mix of comedy with pop culture." in 5 reviews
Samantha S.
Casa grande
If you love Channing Tatum than I suggest you watch this movie and also has Amanda Bynes in it as well. This movie is hilarious if you love comedy movies this one you should watch. My favorite scene is mostly when Channing is working out and he answers the phone and he tries to be all cool he ends up hitting the side of his face in front of a girl he likes. Here’s what it’s about “Viola Johnson (Amanda Bynes) is in a real jam. Complications threaten her scheme to pose as her twin brother, Sebastian, and take his place at a new boarding school. She falls in love with her handsome roommate, Duke, who loves beautiful Olivia, who has fallen for Sebastian! As if that were not enough, Viola's twin returns from London ahead of schedule but has no idea that his sister has already replaced him on campus.”
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wish Amanda Bynes would've kept acting.  She is fun and not afraid to branch out and play different characters.  She plays a dual role of a female and her "brother" and the plot is absolutely a hoot. I definitely recomend this movie to anyone that loves a good girlie movie!
Brooke B.
Amanda Bynes has never been a favorite actress of mine but she definitely played her role very well !!! I just love this comedy so much. It's not like any other movie you've saw and it's such a classic movie. It'll make you laugh until your stomach hurts.
Julianne W.
Vernon
I could probably watch this movie on repeat for days straight. Actually I did when it came out. The whole story line of Amanda bynes pretending to be her brother so she can play soccer was a classic. Until she fell in love and it blew her cover
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is a movie I cannot live without.  I watch this all the time with my girlfriends.  The acting is great but the hot men are greater!  Channing Tatum is the hottest in this movie!  If you're a fan of Channing Tatum and chick, flicks with a little humor, then this is the movie for you!  I have watched this movie since I was a little girl, and to this day it still has not gotten old.  Every time I watch it, it's like I've never watched it before.  I especially think this movie is an eye opener for todays young women because it is about how girls can do the same thing and boys and be just as great at it.  I would highly recommend this movie.
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A good girl movie. Great on a Friday night with the gals or force your boyfriend to watch. Has a lot of humor and gives a lot of good laughs. I like this movie and have watched it more than once. It's easy to put on and enjoy. To anyone who hasn't watched it, I'd say give it a shot.
Krystal H.
Rock Hill, SC
I really don't know why this is such a loved movie, of course maybe I'm missing something. But Amanda Bynes sub par acting skills was really not that entertaining. Neither was the sound track. It was just a colossal dvd about her bad acting skills.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This movie is so 2000's but such a classic. It's genuinely a really funny movie and I always find myself hysterically laughing even at the stupid parts. It's just an overall feel good movie that's not supposed to be too serious. If you're looking for a movie that's great and also with Channing Tatum then this is for you!
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I recently found out this movie was based of of Shakespeare's play The Twelfth Night which was really cool. This movie was so fun to watch and I loved seeing Channing Tatum in it. I would definitely recommend watching it.
Catherine P.
Santa Elena , TX
Really liked this movie. It was funny and had a great storyline. Seen it multiple times and laugh every time good movie to watch, but not my favorite. Recommend it to anyone bored looking for an alright movie to watch.
Anna R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Whos seen this over 100 times??
Michelle T.
Sacramento, CA
Who's your favorite character ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Is this worth watching again?
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What was your favorite scene??