She's Come Undone uploaded by Ramona A.She's Come Undone uploaded by Ramona A.

BY WALLY LAMB

She's Come Undone
  • "I read this years ago and I still count this on my top ten list of best books ever read." in 6 reviews
  • "I read this book in high school and I could 100% relate... A young girl who is lost and not sure what she's doing with her life." in 5 reviews
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This book was and is still one of my favorites hands down. Wally Lamb is an incredible author and story teller. Written by a man in the voice of a woman, it is amazing how well he captured the viewpoint of a woman. It was touching, heartbreaking and has stayed with me for many years. I would absolutely recommend this book to any woman or man.
ashley a.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Great book. I love Wally Lamb; i was introduced to him when I read his book with stories from the women's prison. The lack of self esteem and emotional abuse she inflicts on herself and from others is something that almost every teenager can relate to
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
One of my favorite books of all time . And the mind blowing part is how Wally Lamb get get inside the head of a female . I cannot believe this is written by a man. What an amazing and tragic book. Highly recommend
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
I read this book about ten years ago and it's still in my top ten. Well written, relatable and it makes you feel something. This book sticks with you long after you're done reading it.
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Meridian, MS
Definitely dark, but a good read. I read this years ago and was very into it. This girl's journey is a tough one. It's hard not to get sucked in!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Abilene, KS
I honestly didn't think I would love this book as much as I did. It was such a complete surprise as to how much it affected me. I read it twice, hopefully a third soon. I think one of the major reasons I liked it so much was that it goes through most of the life of a girl turning into a woman, and that really helps you get attached to the characters and start sympathizing/empathizing with them. She goes through so much emotional abuse and low self esteem. I think it's highly relateable for women. We all get insecure. If you read to get to know characters, this is the book for you.
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I absolutely love Wally lamb. I have read all of his books and this is one of my favorites. This story is so well written. It always blows my mind how well Wally Lamb can tell the story of a woman in the first person so seemlessly. This book will make you think.
Ana C.
Ana C.
My Favorite Wally Lamb book. Oh my god amazing. I found this at a thrift store for a quarter and I wpuld have paid 100 times that amount. I swear I made everyone I know read it.
Megan V.
Megan V.
This book has not left my mind and I read it almost a year ago. The main character, Dolores, is so relatable even if you've shared NONE of her struggles. Clear an entire weekend and read She's Come Undone if you love deep character development, overcoming struggles, laughing and crying within one book and being haunted by a story forever.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Alpharetta, GA
It has been a long time since I have read this book but I do remember loving it! I think the one point that really sticks with me id how Wally Lamb was really able to capture the emotions of a woman without actually being a woman!! That is not so easy but he nailed it!
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Is this a good book to read for the beach?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Is this a good book?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Racine, WI
What is your favorite Wally Lamb book?
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Hampton, VA
What did you learn after reading this book?
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
What is this book about?