BY SHERPA #66 in Pet First Aid

Aly O.
Aly O.
Great pet carrier for smaller dogs - we have used it to carry on an eight week old Labrador puppy on an airplane and it worked well for our purposes. Very comfortable for the pet and the mesh allows them to be contained while still not feeling too confined.
Allisya M.
Allisya M.
Carlisle, PA
I really like this item. Ive used it for 6 years now with my cats and with all my miniature puppies. It is very convenient during travels too
When traveling, this little duffle comes in handy. Wether I'm taking the puppy to an overseas vacation or even a local trip
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
I used this with my small dog and she used it up until about 2, it lasted that long although not daily use
Sophie C.
Sophie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Its great to take pets in . its great fot cats and dogs. And its has alot of open wholes for air
Laura R.
Laura R.
Excellent for Traveling with the spoiled pets on Airplane! Tunen the ideal size so that they leave accepted in the Airline! And the guy at your side and without stress! Very Comfortable for the Consent
Gilliane F.
Gilliane F.
Excelente opcion para llevarlos de paseos muy buen material y confortable para nuestros hijos perrunos.
Caren C.
Caren C.
Silverdale, WA
We have had ours for 7 years now .. 5 cats , and it's still going strong . I love that it's easy to carry , washable , they feel secure . And don't mind being in here at all .
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Jersey Shore, PA
Great for smaller dogs and cats, for a trip to the vet, to the park, to another house, wherever perfect and lots of holes for the pet to look around in and feel safe.
Maika E.
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
It is pretty small and is great to carry around. I put a Chiwawa that we are fostering and she loves it. It might just be a bit too dark in the bag, which can cause stress for the animals. The materials are pretty good so I think overall, it's great
tracey s.