Sherpa Pet Group Quaker Pet GoDog - Mini Dragons Periwinkle Blue - 770800 uploaded by lauren đź’‹.Sherpa Pet Group Quaker Pet GoDog - Mini Dragons Periwinkle Blue - 770800 uploaded by Belinda H.

BY SHERPA PET GROUP

Our most popular Dragons are every dogs favorite toy! Made with bubble plush and lined with Chew Guard Technology these toys stand up to tough play. Minimal stuffing gives these toys a fun floppy feel that dogs love. Small toys have squeakers large toys have grunters. 3 per package = order 3 each. 12 per case = order 12 each. see more...

lauren đź’‹.
Garden City S, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think this toy is so cute and my dog loves it. The squeaker in it is loud and big that my dog can’t get enough of it. By the second day I got it my dog did rip a hole in it so it doesn’t really hold up well but I think it’s so cute.
selina p.
I love this pet toy so much it is so cute and i think my dog agrees. this dog toy is so durable and has never ripped. The squeaker in this dog toy is great for my dog cody he loves it and could play with it all day. I definitely recommend this dog toy for any dog and dog owner I love it.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These pet toys last a very long time. They are made with strong materials and my dog thinks it’s fun to play with. It met my expectations. They make multiple cute colors of this toy. I would buy another one
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this toy on Amazon because it was on sale. I didn't expect much out of it honestly. Three months later the fabric from this toy is going strong! The stuffing is gone and the squeaker is dead....but with a boxer and a pitty?! You can't beat that!!!!
Casey B.
Richmond, IL
We had to buy two of these because both of our dogs fought for the first one! Our dogs are rough with toys, so whenever we get a stuffed toy we take the stuffing out first. These toys have been dragged around inside and out, survived chewing (I think their ears are gone now) and lots of tug-o-war and other then wear and tear they're good to go
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Our dog has three of the dragons, got them from a great deal at Costco. He absolutely loves his dragons but the chew guard technology hasn't seemed to be able to hold up to his little teeth. We have had to repair each dragon a couple time and have taken advantage of the lifetime guarantee from the company.
Amanda C.
Hilliard, OH
I think our girl has every single one of these toys. I love them, she would seriously destroy toys in a few minutes before we found this brand. The top layer of fabric does still rip with extreme chewing or very rough playing, but the under layer of "chew guard" holds up to a lot of abuse. I have just been sewing fixes to the top layer to fix the occasional tear, but we've had several of the toys for a few years.
Kristie G.
We bought one of these for our dogs to play with. They claim they are "indestructable" but they aren't. Within 5 minutes of giving it to one of the dogs, it was in pieces. Our dogs are not overly rough with toys, but they had the seams all ripped open and the wings ripped off. the company was ok to deal with, but it was a hassle and i would not recommend this toy at all. The claims are false.
Melanie F.
swansboro, nc
These dragons are such great toys! My lab has had one of these for several months and it is still in good shape! The sqeeker is dead- but its still intact.
Adrienne L.
Southgate, MI
My dog can chew through a toy in 5 minutes, but not these! It's nice to find something that entertains him for a few days rather than hours.