Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral

by Sherpa Pet

Go Dog Toys - Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard. The Sherpa GoDog dog toys are great toys to keep your pet distracted while you are way. These dog toys all have squeakers to entice your dog to play. Some of the GoDog toys are flat and easy to shake and flap around. Some of the GoDog toys have Chew Guard a manufacturing technique that lines these toys with a durable liner and double stitched seams for added strength. Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard Color: Coral Size - 8.5 in.

Is this chew proof? [user:angi_caldwell]
How long would this product last with a chihuahua terrier that love to chewy? Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral
How durable is this toy?
Start your review of Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral!
Product Highlights
“My German Shepard is very picky when it comes to all his toys AND games, you can say he's a big baby but this is definetally one of his favorites.” in reviews
“She was super rough and still lasted a long time and is still in perfect shape today! ” in reviews
“My dog loves these toys and I think that they are absolutely adorable.” in reviews
Coon Rapids, MN
My dog loves little chew toys like this. She always chews on stuffed animals she really likes this specific toy though.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,182 reviews
Dogs loved these while they lasted lol. My dogs destroyed these but they didn’t damage their teeth or hurt themselves
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog really loves this toy it his favorite from all his toys my dog is a medium size dog so it’s a great size also
My dog got this as a Christmas gift las year. My dog plays with it everyday he loves it and hasn't destroyed it yet!
Ca
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,005 reviews
Love this toy squeeks and makes lots of noise and keeps my son entertained for a long time. Grear price its amazing
Modesto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these toys and I think that they are absolutely adorable. Would most definitely recommend them.
Williamson, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this. She’s a big German Shepherd so it’s almost ripped to shreds, but absolutely loves it!
Oak Creek, WI
My dogs love this and it has actually stood up to their rough play! It’s super cute too, and affordable.
Yakima
My doggy loves these toys I love buying them for her she always squeaks them it’s the cutest thing ever
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Super durable toys and the dogs seem to love it. Definitely great quality and will purchase again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrollton , TX
a year ago
Alexandra S. • a year ago
We got this for my dog when he was a puppy. It did not last. They say it does but he still ripped it apart lol. Marrow bones and rope toys seem to last the best!