Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral uploaded by Alyssa S.Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral uploaded by Belinda H.

BY SHERPA PET

Go Dog Toys - Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard. The Sherpa GoDog dog toys are great toys to keep your pet distracted while you are way. These dog toys all have squeakers to entice your dog to play. Some of the GoDog toys are flat and easy to shake and flap around. Some of the GoDog toys have Chew Guard a manufacturing technique that lines these toys with a durable liner and double stitched seams for added strength. Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard Color: Coral Size - 8.5 in. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "She was super rough and still lasted a long time and is still in perfect shape today! " in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these toys and I think that they are absolutely adorable." in 1 review
  • "My German Shepard is very picky when it comes to all his toys AND games, you can say he's a big baby but this is definetally one of his favorites." in 1 review
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert
This has chewguard but my dog still managed to rip holes in it, took longer then usual but still ripped it apart eventually. She did love it though and I like that there wasn't a lot of stuffing in it for her to eat. She also didn't break the squeaker in it like she does most toys. I would buy this again because she did love it and took it everywhere with her!
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert
While it can sometimes be torn apart quickly the company actually offers a 30 day guarantee if your dog manages to tear it apart quickly! To reimburse that you just go on the website and it's super easy to get a free replacement! Which makes me give this 5 stars because that's awesome of the company to offer that. Also these typically retail for $17 but I find them at Marshalls
Leah C.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Got this for my puppy when I brought her home from the breeder 11 months ago. She's a very aggressive chewer and has been through a ton of plush toys, but somehow this one has survived! We've been through quite a few of these Go Dog toys and they last much longer than typical plush toys, but they are certainly not indestructible.
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
Picked up a pack of these at Costco and my puppy just loved them. Loved them so hard they were dead shortly after he got them, but he loved them just the same. Chewguard won't hold up against a dog that lives to destory plushies, but they did last a bit longer than most other plushies.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I like the godog toys. When my beagle/dachshund mix rescue was about 8 months old I got him a few of these. They are NOT chew proof for heavy chewers but they are cute and durable and he still plays with the "dead" ones (there are about 5 in his toy box). I posted a picture of the go dog donkey he had and DESTROYED in minutes lol. Petsmart actually gave me a refund. Cute toys, not for heavy chewers!!!!
Sydney W.
Northfield, MN
We've had two of these for 2 years and they are still going strong with 3 dogs. One of our dogs is 'el destructor' the other two are much softer on toys. Regardless, the toys have made it through a range of playtimes and still stands strong. No wholes, rips, anything.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
These are absolutely adorable, and my dog loves toys like these! Most toys, she will just tear them apart, but every adorable little stuffed animal toys she gets, it's like she cannot bring herself to destroy them. Hahaha, maybe she thinks they're as cute as I do!
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
EXTREMELY heavy duty! My dog could not tear through this at all! the worst he did to it was rip off the nose part. I was so glad! He was going through that crazy phase wear he thought that stuffing belonged on the outside of the toys instead of the insides.
Kathryn T.
Pet Lover Expert
This toy is super durable! I bought it for my dog who didn't like it so I gave it to my parents who have three big chewers. They LOVE it! Play with it not stop. They've had it for months and i6t's still showing very little wear and tear.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Our little dog always loves these toys but unfortunately even with the chew guard technology he still manages to make holes in these toys. They do have a great lifetime guarantee that we have taken advantage of.
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
I have a pomchi. Will she tear this up? Where do I find these?
Jaedi G.