BY SHERPA PET

Go Dog Toys - Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard. The Sherpa GoDog dog toys are great toys to keep your pet distracted while you are way. These dog toys all have squeakers to entice your dog to play. Some of the GoDog toys are flat and easy to shake and flap around. Some of the GoDog toys have Chew Guard a manufacturing technique that lines these toys with a durable liner and double stitched seams for added strength. Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard Color: Coral Size - 8.5 in. see more...

Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral
  • "My German Shepard is very picky when it comes to all his toys AND games, you can say he's a big baby but this is definetally one of his favorites." in 1 review
  • "She was super rough and still lasted a long time and is still in perfect shape today! " in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these toys and I think that they are absolutely adorable." in 1 review
Kate B.
Chicago
I first bought this toy for how cute it was. While my dog did rip the stuffing out very quickly, she still loves to carry it around the house! We currently have 3 of them and she just rotates playing and sleeping with them. She holds it in her mouth while sleeping like it is a teddy bear! I plan to keep buying these every time she destroys them.
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This tpy was super cute, at first! But then!!! It was a total disaster!!! My small Pomeranian ripped through this thing in a matter of just ONE day!! I mean c'mon on people, like it was a total waste or time and money then a whole mess for me to clean up!!! NEVER AGAIN!!
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this toy for my dog because of the reviews and all I have to say is that my dog normally doesn’t get interested with many toys but theirs something about this toy that she likes. Maybe it’s the shape , squeaky toy? I don’t know but I love how she plays around with it. I recommend this toy because unlike certain toys this toy is affordable and cheap. My dogs seemed to like it (probably out of jealousy since bella(my dog) always is munching on it). It’s a cute toy indeed .
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has chewguard but my dog still managed to rip holes in it, took longer then usual but still ripped it apart eventually. She did love it though and I like that there wasn't a lot of stuffing in it for her to eat. She also didn't break the squeaker in it like she does most toys. I would buy this again because she did love it and took it everywhere with her!
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was my dog's favorite toy as a puppy, and we loved it. I would recommend it to anyone with a puppy or a small dog who doesn't destroy things. Considering when he got older he destroyed the toy and it has since been thrown out.
Vidhya K.
Austin
The one toy my dog hasn’t destroyed. She’s a 60 pound boxer and loves playing rough. She can tug at this all she wants but it won’t be destroyed. The squeaker still works and there’s no holes or anything! Amazing
Jessica C.
I have a chihuahua toy size and he loves to play with this toy. I got it at Walmart and it’s affordable for me. My dog loves it and I think it looks adorable. I would recommend this toy absolutely 100%
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While it can sometimes be torn apart quickly the company actually offers a 30 day guarantee if your dog manages to tear it apart quickly! To reimburse that you just go on the website and it's super easy to get a free replacement! Which makes me give this 5 stars because that's awesome of the company to offer that. Also these typically retail for $17 but I find them at Marshalls
Jaedi G.
I bought the dragon one for my dog. She absolutely loves it! She is a rescue who was a stray, and is still learning how to play with toys exactly, but this is the only one she shows interest in. When she gets excited she searches for this toy among the pile she has. Definitely the favorite.
Michaela B.
Winter Haven , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this toy, she thinks it’s her friend and is the only plush she hasn’t turned into cotton shreds. I highly recommend this but for small dogs as I cannot guarantee all large dogs will feel as connected to this toy as kona. Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral
Jayda N.
Macon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
these are so cute, do they tear easy?
Jaedi G.
How chew proof is this?
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a pomchi. Will she tear this up? Where do I find these?