Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral uploaded by Alyssa S.Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral uploaded by Belinda H.

BY SHERPA PET

Go Dog Toys - Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard. The Sherpa GoDog dog toys are great toys to keep your pet distracted while you are way. These dog toys all have squeakers to entice your dog to play. Some of the GoDog toys are flat and easy to shake and flap around. Some of the GoDog toys have Chew Guard a manufacturing technique that lines these toys with a durable liner and double stitched seams for added strength. Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard Color: Coral Size - 8.5 in. see more...

Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral
  • "My dog loves these toys and I think that they are absolutely adorable." in 1 review
  • "My German Shepard is very picky when it comes to all his toys AND games, you can say he's a big baby but this is definetally one of his favorites." in 1 review
  • "She was super rough and still lasted a long time and is still in perfect shape today! " in 1 review
Kate B.
Chicago
I first bought this toy for how cute it was. While my dog did rip the stuffing out very quickly, she still loves to carry it around the house! We currently have 3 of them and she just rotates playing and sleeping with them. She holds it in her mouth while sleeping like it is a teddy bear! I plan to keep buying these every time she destroys them.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has chewguard but my dog still managed to rip holes in it, took longer then usual but still ripped it apart eventually. She did love it though and I like that there wasn't a lot of stuffing in it for her to eat. She also didn't break the squeaker in it like she does most toys. I would buy this again because she did love it and took it everywhere with her!
molly r.
alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While it can sometimes be torn apart quickly the company actually offers a 30 day guarantee if your dog manages to tear it apart quickly! To reimburse that you just go on the website and it's super easy to get a free replacement! Which makes me give this 5 stars because that's awesome of the company to offer that. Also these typically retail for $17 but I find them at Marshalls
Jaedi G.
I bought the dragon one for my dog. She absolutely loves it! She is a rescue who was a stray, and is still learning how to play with toys exactly, but this is the only one she shows interest in. When she gets excited she searches for this toy among the pile she has. Definitely the favorite.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
My girls (Australian shepherd and ACD) love these! We have the gray dinosaur and the blue dragon. They have a squeaker inside and seem to be holding up fairly well in spite of lots of "love" and washing! Highly recommend.
Leah C.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Got this for my puppy when I brought her home from the breeder 11 months ago. She's a very aggressive chewer and has been through a ton of plush toys, but somehow this one has survived! We've been through quite a few of these Go Dog toys and they last much longer than typical plush toys, but they are certainly not indestructible.
Amy G.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Picked up a pack of these at Costco and my puppy just loved them. Loved them so hard they were dead shortly after he got them, but he loved them just the same. Chewguard won't hold up against a dog that lives to destory plushies, but they did last a bit longer than most other plushies.
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I like the godog toys. When my beagle/dachshund mix rescue was about 8 months old I got him a few of these. They are NOT chew proof for heavy chewers but they are cute and durable and he still plays with the "dead" ones (there are about 5 in his toy box). I posted a picture of the go dog donkey he had and DESTROYED in minutes lol. Petsmart actually gave me a refund. Cute toys, not for heavy chewers!!!!
Sydney W.
Northfield, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We've had two of these for 2 years and they are still going strong with 3 dogs. One of our dogs is 'el destructor' the other two are much softer on toys. Regardless, the toys have made it through a range of playtimes and still stands strong. No wholes, rips, anything.
Shelby M.
Ville Platte, LA
These are absolutely adorable, and my dog loves toys like these! Most toys, she will just tear them apart, but every adorable little stuffed animal toys she gets, it's like she cannot bring herself to destroy them. Hahaha, maybe she thinks they're as cute as I do!
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a pomchi. Will she tear this up? Where do I find these?
Jaedi G.