Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral

by Sherpa Pet

Go Dog Toys - Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard. The Sherpa GoDog dog toys are great toys to keep your pet distracted while you are way. These dog toys all have squeakers to entice your dog to play. Some of the GoDog toys are flat and easy to shake and flap around. Some of the GoDog toys have Chew Guard a manufacturing technique that lines these toys with a durable liner and double stitched seams for added strength. Mini Baby Dragon With Chewguard Color: Coral Size - 8.5 in.

Is this chew proof? [user:angi_caldwell]
How long would this product last with a chihuahua terrier that love to chewy? Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral
How durable is this toy?
Start your review of Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral!
Product Highlights
“My German Shepard is very picky when it comes to all his toys AND games, you can say he's a big baby but this is definetally one of his favorites.” in reviews
“She was super rough and still lasted a long time and is still in perfect shape today! ” in reviews
“My dog loves these toys and I think that they are absolutely adorable.” in reviews
springfield, missouri
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog loves his dragon toy! He has had it for a few months and he always pulls it out of his toy basket! He is a very tough chewer and it has lasted much longer than any of his other toys! I would definitely recommend this cute toy!
Methuen, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby loves this stuffed animal! I have a Min Pin and she snuggles with it every night before bed! It is sturdy but my dog is extremely gentle with her toys so if your dog is rough I might decimes something a little tougher !
Apopka, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
This toy is great for my Labrador retriever. She loves it and it is tough! She normally rips up her toys and pulls the stuffing out, but this was has held up well for years. Definitely recommend for your pup!
Chicago
I first bought this toy for how cute it was. While my dog did rip the stuffing out very quickly, she still loves to carry it around the house! We currently have 3 of them and she just rotates playing and sleeping with them. She holds it in her mouth while sleeping like it is a teddy bear! I plan to keep buying these every time she destroys them.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral uploaded by Missy Von M.
Purchased at: PETCO
My puppy got this toy over 2 months ago and she still hasn't ripped it to shreds I love this product so much I got her 5 more. Right now my puppy is 6 months old and is in a chewing phase. She has torn through so many toys but this and like 5 others and for her being a Aussie Shepherd and Border Collie mix she is good at going through toys. I super Recommend this!
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has chewguard but my dog still managed to rip holes in it, took longer then usual but still ripped it apart eventually. She did love it though and I like that there wasn't a lot of stuffing in it for her to eat. She also didn't break the squeaker in it like she does most toys. I would buy this again because she did love it and took it everywhere with her!
Mundelein Il
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay I don't hate these but I don't love them. These cute stuffed toy can burn a hole in your bank account if you are  not careful. My dog will destroy these in about 10 seconds after giving it to her and boom $15 down the drain when for the same price I could get other and better toys. Plus if you are not careful your dog could accidentally eat the stuffing and you will be stuck with a huge vet bill so that they can remove the stuffing from the dogs stomach. That being said I always remove the stuffing so that I know my dog will be safer when she plays with stuffed toys like this one.
Belton, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Sherpa Pet Go Dog Toys Baby Dragon Mini W/Chewguard - Coral uploaded by Carmelina H.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have nothing negative to say about any of the go Dog toys. I have very destructive Furbabies. It is true that dynamite comes in small packages! My 3 Yorkies eat walls, corners, doors, floor, shoes, socks, anything. These toys keep them occupied and are very strong. If I buy a toy at the pet store, Target, or PetSmart, those toys are destructed within 12 hours or so. The go Dog toys last for months. The toys with no stuffing are great. We have a lot of the go Dog toys. We will continue to buy these as surprises for our Babies. I recommend to these to any dog-lover. #FurryFriends
Alexandria
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
While it can sometimes be torn apart quickly the company actually offers a 30 day guarantee if your dog manages to tear it apart quickly! To reimburse that you just go on the website and it's super easy to get a free replacement! Which makes me give this 5 stars because that's awesome of the company to offer that. Also these typically retail for $17 but I find them at Marshalls
I bought the dragon one for my dog. She absolutely loves it! She is a rescue who was a stray, and is still learning how to play with toys exactly, but this is the only one she shows interest in. When she gets excited she searches for this toy among the pile she has. Definitely the favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carrollton , TX
a year ago
Alexandra S. • a year ago
We got this for my dog when he was a puppy. It did not last. They say it does but he still ripped it apart lol. Marrow bones and rope toys seem to last the best!