BY SHERPA

Shop for Carriers from DogHouses.com! Take your pet along on your next adventure with the Sherpa Original Deluxe Red and Black Pet Carrier Airline Approved. The bold red color has contemporary style that will get you and your furry friend revved up for the excitement to come. This convenient carrier is covered with mesh panels to provide ventilation and a great view for your pet. The red durable quilted nylon exterior has black accents on the adjustable shoulder straps; the seat belt safety strap fits snugly over an upright luggage handle. This airline approved carrier meets FAA requirements and will fit comfortably under a cabin seat. The interior faux lambskin liner is both cozy for your dog and conveniently machine washable for you and you'll also appreciate the two handy zippered pockets on the outside for storing treats or your boarding pass. You can easily access your pet from the front or top of this carrier and an inside leash ring will help keep him safe. About Sherpa Pet Group LLCSherpa's Pet Trading Company started in 1989 when former flight attendant Gayle Martz was unable to find the perfect pet carrier for her Lhasa Aspo Sherpa. She knew how unsettling it could be to have to travel with your precious pets and not have them by your side. By creating stylish functional and lightweight carriers her company delivers products to help people travel comfortably and safely with their small companions. Sherpa's crowning success is having the major airlines change their policies regarding pets in the cabins. Sherpa is now the officially approved soft-sided carrier for in-cabin use on many airlines. Sherpa bags are recommended by veterinarians the ASPCA the Delta Society Humane Society and four-footed customers as the best and safest way to travel whether on a plane or in a car. Each new innovative bag design results in safer and more enjoyable travels with your furry best friend. see more...

Kim J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this for my nearly two year old Maine Coon. He quickly grew out of two other carriers in his first year and I found this at petco. It is very sturdy, a bit heavy (even without him in it), but he can see out of it well and is secure in it. Highly recommend for a large cat.
Nallely G.
This is a great and very sturdy product. We have own about 3 of them because our little chihuahua will outgrow them and he needed more space to lay down. We use it as a little house instead of a carrier; it's more like a crate for him since I dislike the plastic and metal crates. 😝 He seems to enjoy this one very much but he would always get bored while laying inside so we would have replace it because he learn how to unzipped it. If only it contained a better way to keep my baby inside I would of given it a five stars! Other than that I believe it's a great all around product!
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I got this carrier in medium and black for my adult cat, and it is perfect. The pad inside is comfortable for him and he is happy inside it (or as happy as any cat can be while traveling). It is very sturdy while still being flexible. It's definitely pricey, but not unaffordable.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have this in black. I love it more than my plastic one. It's comfortable for my kitty and the mesh allows me to place my hand on him which comforts him.
catherine f.
Gooddddddddd i love this product is very good for my dog and she travels with me in differents countris and everything i like this product