Sherpa Delta Carrier - Black (Medium) uploaded by Kara D.Sherpa Delta Carrier - Black (Medium) uploaded by saida b.Sherpa Delta Carrier - Black (Medium) uploaded by Mairim R.

BY SHERPA

Keep your pet safe and cozy on airplane rides and other trips with the sherpa delta carrier. This soft carrier for small dogs and cats meets airline carry-on specifications and is approved for underseat use. Front and top zip openings give you easy access to your pet and lock for added security. Large mesh panels and rollable shades provide your furry friend with ventilation and privacy. When you're done using the sherpa carrier, you can eaily remove the washable lining and fold the carrier flat for compact storage. This smart airline carrier also includes an inside leash ring and safety strap, a detachable shoulder strap that doubles... see more...

• Do these last a long time? They are a decent price and I ...11 Answers
  • How much? 3 Answers
  • If your dog leans on the structure of the carrier is it p...1 Answers
Kara D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this every time my little 8lbs Morkie sidekick flys with me. This carrier is soft sided, so it fits under the seat in front of me when flying. It has mesh / breathable sides, which airlines require. The bottom lining is a Sherpa soft material pad that can be removed and washed. This is a wonderful carrier that I would recommend to all travelers that take their small furry ones along. It's the only carrier my dog actually jumps INTO by herself. She loves it and feels safe in it. 10/10 recommend.
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love all of the Sherpa dog carriers! I have so many! My little shihtzu is obsessed with her bags. She actually jumps right into them. We even used it as a dog show trick but the funny thing was it was never a trick, she just loved being in the Sherpa bags.
Leslie S.
I've owned two of these so far (both in red) for my 14lb pup. She's very high energy, so I use it on car rides to keep her safe and secure. I also use it on the plane, as the carrier fits under the seat in front of me. I've used it on several different airlines and haven't had any problems. The first bag I had looked like the one pictured. My dog busted the zipper, so we bought a second bag. This one has flaps that can be lowered over the mesh part, allowing for ventilation, but also giving the dog more privacy when desired. This is great for traveling when my dog gets a little anxious. Since we use the bag when traveling almost anywhere, my dog gets so excited when she sees the red bag, because she knows she's going somewhere fun (even to the vet). She doesn't mind being in the bag, and can easily turn around in it.
Luz C.
Rochester, MN
Amazing producto for small/medium dogs, traveled with my dog from Luna, Peru to Minnesota, USA and fit perfect under the sit considering is a small space, it folds a little bit.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
I bought this carrier for an international trip I had and thank god united accepted the weight my two dogs. One weights 11 and the other one 17. At first, was skeptical to buy it, since i thought my heaviest dog would not fit but she does!! I would not recommend carrying it all the time because of the weight restrictions. SO HAPPY I BOUGHT IT!
Madeline D.
Washington, DC
I was worried this would be too small because I got it before I adopted my cat. She's pretty chubby, but very comfortably fits in here. We've gone back and forth to the vet a couple of times just fine. I can unzip the side a bit so she can poke her head out, which is an arrangement she found tolerable.
Shannon G.
Austin, TX
Great carrier to travel in. The medium Sherpa has "guaranteed on board" if you fill out the right forms before your flight, and it fits nicely under the seat in front of you on airplanes. Tip: start letting your dog explore the bag as a puppy so it becomes a familiar place to them when you travel!
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
I got a Sherpa carrier for my dog when we were traveling by plane to see family at Christmas. We got the medium in black for our 9 lb puppy. He had plenty of room to sit or lay and stretch out. Had no problems flying with it. Very sturdy and would definitely recommend.
Ehren B.
Vancouver, WA
Great for vet visits and flights for our pomerainians and our cat. I would like them to make a little bigger one so they could have more room but for the most part it is comfy and steady for transportation
Courtney W.
I got a sherpa carrier for my cat because we are traveling via plane this winter. I got a purple one that is medium in size. Whats great is that is is officially approved by the airline I am taking. YAY! It's also very sturdy and comfortable for my 10-11 lb cat :)
Sidney O.
warrensburg, mo
Do these last a long time? They are a decent price and I would expect it to be more!
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
How did you train your dog to be comfortable in this carrier?
Rebekah G.
Beebe, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How much?
Courtney F.
Is this airline approved?
Deborah S.
If your dog leans on the structure of the carrier is it possible to return it back to standing? If so how can you fix it. My dog won't go back in when it can't stand up.