Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
Samantha J.
I love Sherlock Holmes, his personality is just amazing, and the adventures are just unreal.. Its great,..
Mabel S.
Norwood, MA
We could have had it all... Sherlock started out wonderfully - the characters were well done and the writing was smart. But as the season continued, the writing got sloppy, the characters went flat and it just didn't have the same magic that I found in the beginning. The amount of queerbaiting and homophobia throughout the series is also something to be noted. Ultimately, Sherlock is a series that could have been so much, but instead just ended up being a disappointment.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
important in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
It has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I used to get so excited about this show; it's funny, the acting is great, the writing is fantastic, but I'm getting pretty tired of waiting three or so years for three more episodes to come out and I'm just not excited for it anymore.
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I was completely on board with this show until the last season. I found it majorly disappointing and the storyline wasn't as good as the one's in prior seasons. I'm also annoyed that it takes so long to get a new season up. I have to wait for a very long time to see what happens next.
Jennifer M.
Troy , MI
I was not too impressed with this series at all and I love Sherlock. I find the one on CBS to be more entertaining.
Lynda M.
Everyone raved about this show and I finally broke down and watched it. I love Sherlock Holmes but this show is a little hard to get into and it doesn't hold my attention. I tried to watch several episodes and just couldn't do it. It may be for some but not for me.
Raven C.
Middletown, NY
This show was good, getting good and is good...but they took too long to getting the seasons on so I lost interested and I tried to continue watching them, that didn't help.
Megan K.
Edmonton , AB
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Very interesting take on Sherlock Holmes with this version being one that is not good at socializing with almost anyone but is still clearly brilliant.
Julia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show! Be warned though, to watch one episode you have to dedicate at least two hours to it. Besides the length the show is a wonderful tribute to the stories of Sherlock Holmes and I recommend it!
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?