Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
Ayah H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show. There are about 4 episodes in each season and they're 1.5 hours long. This show instantly drags you in and you'll end up like the rest of us, desperately waiting for the next season.
Julia S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show! Be warned though, to watch one episode you have to dedicate at least two hours to it. Besides the length the show is a wonderful tribute to the stories of Sherlock Holmes and I recommend it!
Kendra C.
This is my favorite television program EVER!!! It's so well done and the acting is just top notch. I got my entire family hooked on this show and now they all love it as much as I do. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!!
Sarah W.
If you haven't watched this show, stop what you are doing, including reading this review, and go start it from the beginning. Each episode is very well done and the writing, casting, and acting are superb.
Elizabeth C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
As most everyone notes, the time between releases is annoyingly long. It loses its appeal to wait. However, it's a great show non the less. The characters are strong and the actors were perfectly cast.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a great show that can really put you on the edge of your seat a lot! It can be funny at times too. Characters are great together. Can't wait for the new episodes. Me and my boyfriend love it.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I love this show. I love the characters. Sherlock is funny. This show is very addictive. Only thing I hate is that there is only 3 episode per season. All three season of Sherlock is on Netflix.
Mackenzie M.
Pacific Grove , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Amazing show, I love how long each episode is. Benedict Cumberbatch definitely embodies the true erratic character of Sherlock Holmes. I only wish they came out with new seasons more frequently.
Julianna B.
Sturbridge, MA
This show is amazing, it's so cleverly written and has the most amazing cast ever. My only complaint is the same one that everyone else has, IT NEEDS TO BE ON MORE OFTEN. But, I would definitely recommend this show to anyone and everyone who is a nerd/geek.
Cinpai R.
Love love love this show! It definitely puts your brain to work and blows your mind each episode. Its very time consuming with its long episodes but they are all definitely worth watching!
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?