Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK #43 in TV

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
Catherine J.
I'm not usually a fan of tv series as I get quite bored so I think that's why I like this series. Each series is made up of 3 1.5 hour episodes which makes it very easy to binge watch. I was unsure about setting it in the 21st century but it totally works and the acting is unbelievable.
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
My sister and I love Sherlock! Love the characters, storylines, sets, costumes. I especially like the cinematography and the different angles and perspectives they use. The show seems to play more like a movie than a television series. I only wish there were more episodes!
Lynda M.
Everyone raved about this show and I finally broke down and watched it. I love Sherlock Holmes but this show is a little hard to get into and it doesn't hold my attention. I tried to watch several episodes and just couldn't do it. It may be for some but not for me.
Samantha M.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love it!!! I think the actors are really cool and really give life to this show. Haven't had a chance to finish season 3 but it is my mission to be ready for season 4. The episodes are long though but in reality you don't even notice because you get hooked on it.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't do a lot of British TV but I absolutely adore this show. It's more of a miniseries or a bunch of moives that tell the stories of individuals cases but totally worth the time investment. The stick pretty true to a lot of the original material as well.
Alyssa M.
N Lauderdale, FL
The best show!! You can trust Moffat to write something so brilliant and clever, you just know every episode will be one of a kind. Highly recommended with only 3 episodes a season and the only downside is seasons only come once every two years!!!
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
I wish I could give this show an A+ rating. It's insane, mind-boggling, hilarious, and so clever. I'm doing a rewatch of the series and am up to The Reichenbach Fall again. Love it so much. The only downfall is the 2 year wait between seasons.
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
One of the best shows on Netflix! Such great acting all around and great story lines. I'll be honest, I had to watch a few episodes before I really got into it but once I did I was hooked! The series only gets better and better with each show.
Mary J.
Can we please talk about how amazing Benedict Cumberbatch is in this show?! It's so wonderfully written. It's inquisitive, smart, quick, funny. I really like how the cast has brought this beloved character to life. The episodes are like mini movies and every single one of them leaves me wanting more. The cast and writing is excellent.
Elizabeth S.
Yankton, SD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved the first 2 seasons and still recommend them. After the show gained more and more popularity though I think the writing got much lazier and they started cruising off how popular they already were. They lost me after the second season.
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?