Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK #43 in TV

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
Alyssa F.
Not only will the story of these characters make you think, but it'll also make you feel for these crazy personalities and modernization of the original stories. The scenes when Holmes goes into his "mind palace" to process thoughts and ideas were shot very well. The actors do a great job at portraying the characters and the stories will leave you thinking "how the hell did that happen?"
Victoria M.
Lynchburg, VA
The only thing regrettable about becoming a Sherlock fan is the endless, miserable waits between new seasons. The incredible casting of the two main leads is enough to keep one coming back for more. Add in witty and creative twists on classic mysteries? Instant classic.
Annelise I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Being a lover of the old black and white Sherlock Holmes movies, I was skeptical of a modern day take on Sherlock. I quickly grew obsessed with it, though. All of the actors bring such life and personality to the characters! And even though I knew the original story lines, I was still shocked and surprised, riding along with the suspense of the show! I can't wait for the next season!
Liz C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with this series. I got started watching it a little late, but I am loving every minute. The acting is top notch and the writing is witty. Each episode offers a new show storyline as well as pushing the series plot line along. You won't be disappointed.
Morgan W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
One of my all time favorite shows. The acting and story are brilliant. Yes, it's only 3 episodes per season, but each episode is one and a half hours long. Close to movie length. The length of each episode allows for a more detailed and complete story, rather than one that feels like it's missing something because it had to be crammed into a short amount of time.
Salsabila L.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
OMG I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BC GIRL ONCE I START WRITING MY INNER FANGIRL WILL TAKEOVER. THIS SHOW MAN I LOVE IT SOO MUCH THAT I EVEN MADE A FANPAGE. YES THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. OMG BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH IS THE BEST HE IS SUCH A SWEETHEART AND MOLLY OMFG SHERLOLLY IS THE BEST!!! AND MRS HUDSON IS SOO AWESOME. AND WATSON IS DAMN GIRL I CANT
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Sometimes I wish that I didn't love this show as much as I do, because my goodness do we wait a long time. This is such a well-crafted series, really an artistic masterpiece. If you have any doubt, just try out the first episode. What have you got to lose? Enjoy!
Jen S.
Tampa, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Oh, Benedict Cumberbatch. I love you. I love you so, so much. He's the only person who could have played this part. Sometimes I wish the story lines were a little more chill. Like, not everything has to be a matter of national security. But it's worth it to see Benedict on my screen with that voice and that hair and that trench coat. *drools*
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't know how this isn't 5 stars for everyone. The writing is superb and the acting is amazing. Benedict and Martin work really well together and their portrayal of sherlock and watson is delightful to watch. I, along with everyone, is just annoyed that theres only 3 episodes a season and the seasons are very far apart. But well worth the wait!
April S.
The best thing on TV for ages. I have to admit to being a huge fan of Sherlock Holmes in all it's regenerations. This is by far my favorite and that's largely in due part to Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?