Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
Sarah G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I really like the show and Benedict cummerbatch does a fantastic job! It's really cool how the episodes tie in to each other, and I gradually got more hooked on the show. I just don't like how the episodes are so long since it gets a little tiring, and it's hard to split it up to watch in multiple sittings.
Cristina G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Benedict Cumberbatch is excellent as Sherlock Holmes. He is an extremely talented actor. In Hounds of Baskerville, there’s a scene where he goes into his “mind palace.” OMG, he’s brilliant! Blown away.

Can’t remember his real name but Watson actor is so good too! I heard these two are not friends off screen, which makes me sad bc they have great on screen chemistry. That just goes to show how fantastic these two are! Only down side, these two are so busy that they don’t film but every 1-3 yrs and British series are short. So you only get 2 hours of 3 episodes. It needs more episodes!
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
The BBC's Sherlock set in modern times is absolutely the best. Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock and Martin Freeman as John Watson are simply amazing. Each episode is an hour and a half long and there are only three episodes per season, but every episode is fantastic. There are only 4 seasons and you wait years between seasons, but don't let that discourage you, the show is absolutely worth it.
Emily W.
I have just started getting into this show and I cannot stop watching. The episodes are very long - each one is like going to the movies and seeing a film - but they are worth the watch despite the length. They are all very well thought and are quite humorous as well
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I am highly impressed with this series, and did not expect it to be so engaging. But it definitely is. Sherlock is that typical brilliant person with such a high IQ that makes him pretty socially awkward. Which works so well for this series. I love watching him solve mysteries, and squirming his way out of situations he doesn't want to be in. It is such a fun story!
Taylor B.
Joppa, MD
BRILLIANT. This is the best adaptation of Sherlock Holmes ever. I love that it is few long episodes rather than several short ones. Makes it more fluid and less filler is put in. Benedict is amazing at what he does and he makes such a believable Sherlock
Anna P.
This is my absolute favorite TV show. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman do such a good job of bringing Sherlock and Watson to life in the modern world. Plus Moriarty is probably one of the best villains in any TV show I've ever watched.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
One of the shows I wait for every week when it's in season.. The show just came back actually and as per usual I was enthralled in the first 15 minutes. A great mix of wit and drama and I'm always on the edge of my seat.
Alyssa M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I really loved this showed. I started it on Netflix and finished all the episodes available within about three days. There was only ONE episode that I didn't care for out of all of them. They acting, script and character development all rock
Marta V.
I love this show. It's thrilling, mind blowing, and fascinating all while being dark, stark and has lots of twists and turns. If you love mysteries and crime shows -- this show is for you!
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?