Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK #41 in TV

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
Melany W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this show! As a huge Arthur Conan Doyle fan, my opinion is that it was remade well. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are absolute gems.
Diana G.
Victorville, CA
I love love love this show!!! Its amazing and it just keeps getting better and better as it go on. I must admit that Benedict Cumberbatch is a great Sherlock!!
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great TV. Benedict Cumberbatch is the best Sherlock yet! Great storyline you can never go wrong when Moffat is writing. If you like this watch Doctor Who too!
Jessica E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
So far, I've only watched season 1, but this is definitely an addicting show. It's a unique take on Sherlock Holmes and I've enjoyed every episode thus far.
Erika M.
Salem, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE this show!! The characters grow on you very quickly and their chemistry is AMAZING!! I can not wait until the new season starts again.
Courtney I.
Benedict is the perfect Sherlock! The show is exquisite and very well thought out. The acting is superb and they deserve all of the awards they have won!
Jessica C.
Brookline, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Only watched the first two episodes, but am hooked! This is a lot of fun to watch, but annoying when you can't help Sherlock solve the mystery at home!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have just started watching this show and so far I love it. I love Sherlock and Watson they make an awesome team. I will be watching more of this show.
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Easily my favorite TV show. Benedict Cumberbatch is a phenomenal Sherlock, and the rest of the cast is filled with skilled actors and actresses as well.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Very interesting, smart series! Keeps you intrigued and I like this characterization of Sherlock. There is enough humor to keep it from being too heavy.
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?