Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK #43 in TV

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
Sally L.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE SHERLOCK!!!! Benedict Cummberback and Martin Freeman is the perfect combination that makes the show so addicting and funny. The music is so iconic. I binged watched it and i hope to see them working together again
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
This show is AMAZING. It sucks you in right from the very first episode. Its so witty and cast brilliantly. I love that they've modernized it. its delightful. My complaint is the painfully long time you have to wait between seasons
Katherine S.
Sherlock is an AMAZING show! I have not met a person that has watched it and didn't love it. The plot is interesting and exciting and all of the actors seem like a perfect fit for their roles. I cannot wait for the next season.
Madison B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Honestly adore this series! I thought it was going to be boring at first but i really enjoyed it! One of the most addicting shows i have watched. Defiantly recommend it!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love how this show is written and I don't miss any epsidode when it's on, and if I do per chance miss it I always record it just to be sure I keep up to date with it.
Illeana W.
Sacramento, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love how this show is written and how they just modernized Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's books. They are very interesting. I like how each episode is really just a movie.
Jillian S.
Astoria, NY
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I was never really into Sherlock Holmes, but the dynamic between the actors is amazing. There is a ton of tension between them and it's fantastic.
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is my favorite, because the character I love. Benedict Cumberbatch is my new favorite and just wished it wasn't just 3 episodes each season. I can watch forever!!!!
Claire I.
Great show with a fantastic story line. Something different keeps your interest every week. Classic who done it done with a new twist. Highly recommend watching this one.
Dianna Z.
Aurora , IL
This a great show. Benedict Cumberbatch Plays Sherlock so wonderfully that you wish you could have Sherlock's smarts/skills. I can't wait for next season to start.
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?