Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK #61 in TV

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
angie m.
Montclair, NJ
How come this doesn't have enough reviews? This show is just amazing! benedict cumberbatch and martin freeman bring it all. Their characters and the story lines are always unpredictable, it keeps you wanting more. I cannot wait for the next season :)
Marisa C.
Kent, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Sherlock is amaaaaazing! It's so well done, constantly keeping viewers enthralled and guessing. I love the way they show the thinking process of Sherlock and the bromance between him and Watson. It's so exciting and I can't wait for the new season!
brandi d.
Madison, NC
I love this show. It's always fun to see a classic updated appropriately. I highly recommend this if you love the original books or other series because it's a fresh take on a classic.
Yoli M.
Oxnard, CA
At my daughter's urging, I started watching Sherlock on Netflix. I really enjoy the show but with being a busy mother, it's hard to find time to watch a full episode in one sitting since they are like mini-movies running about 90 minutes long.
Aleisha W.
This is hands down the greatest show ever created. Benedict Cumberbatch is a mere genius in this character and the rest of the cast is great as well. I just wish there were more episodes in a season. All the episodes feel so fresh and original.
Alyssa C.
This is a great show. I liked how there were only a few episodes, but they were longer. That way it didn't feel like it took forever to get through the show and it feels more like a movie. The acting is really good and so are the stories.
Marisa J.
Love love love this show. it is really fun to watch and try to decipher the mysteries along with sherlock. i also really like the interesting relationship john has with sherlock.
Samantha R.
Shamokin, PA
I just started watching this on Netflix a few days ago and am already done with all three seasons. The plot is wonderful and I truly appreciate how in depth each episode goes.
Raven C.
Middletown, NY
This show was good, getting good and is good...but they took too long to getting the seasons on so I lost interested and I tried to continue watching them, that didn't help.
Lindsey W.
Chittenango, NY
This is my favorite show on netflix, it goes along with the book series! Benedict is an awesome actor, so is Martin Freeman. Too bad they only come out every three years.
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?