Sherlock uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY SHERLOCK

Sherlock
  • "Benedict Cumberbatch does a fantastic job of capturing the odd and manic personality that is Sherlock Holmes, and Martin Freeman does a wonderful job at becoming the other half of the pair as Watson." in 11 reviews
  • "It is only 3 episodes per season, keep that in mind if you are expecting 12+ episodes." in 4 reviews
Nia N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Gahhh, it’s so good! I’m rewatching the series, and I’m just so impressed at the quality of this show. It’s suspenseful, but also funny, smart and very sexy. You’ll fall in love with the characters and will be incredibly invested in their interrelationships. As a huge fan of mystery BritLit, I’ve really enjoyed seeing how Watson and Sherlock have been modernized. This show is such a great vehicle for Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch- they both absolutely shine. And the supporting cast is consistently strong. Definitely give this a watch! I’m watching on Netflix. :)
Sezim M.
Round Rock
The only bad thing about this show is that there isn’t more of if! Benedict Cumberbatch is truly amazing at playing Sherlock Holmes and the modern take on the world favorite detective is done perfectly. I cannot wait for the next season!! Please give this a watch, you will not regret it.
Michaela C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Definitely watch this show.  The characters are engaging, the mysteries are interesting, and the story lines draw you in.  It's not great for binge watching, since the episodes are so long, but that just means you get to spend more time enjoying the show :)
ashlee w.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is an incredibly intelligent television show about a modern day Sherlock Holmes. I always binge the three episodes we get, but I'm so tired of having to wait SOOO long for new episodes. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman have wonderful chemistry together and I highly recommend this to any Sherlock fan.
Phylicia G.
I love this show. I could never picture anyone else as Sherlock, and it says a lot that they film around his movies. I also lone the fact that he’s said that he will always play this part no matter what. I just wish we didn’t have to wait so long for new seasons
Savannah S.
Columbus
This show is so mysterious and great! I was able to binge this in a week, and I had so many emotions! At some parts I was mad, others happy, and the rest sad!! I recommend this to any original Sherlock and mystery lovers!!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The one and only reason this show only has four and not five stars is because the season are so spread out. I’m not even sure if they are making another season. The actors are incredible but I expect nothing less from BBC.
Chase C.
washington dc
I’m reviewing this show as if the fourth and final season never happened. Keep that in mind. But yeah it’s a great show, a bit hard to follow but that’s the point! Great character dynamics and sFx.
Anissa G.
Austin, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am Sherlocked! I watched this show when it first started out, and granted I have to wait two years between episodes for only three shows says a lot. But the fact that each show is a mini movie is worth it. What was difficult was explaining to friends what the show was when it wasn't available in America and only the U.K. Lucky for all of us it's widely available now. And so great. It hasn't let up on the twists and turns and Cumberbatch and Freeman are an amazing duo. I love this show!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this show! Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman were the perfect casting for Sherlock and John. Each episode is quite like a movie which totally makes up for the little episodes they have in a season. The storyline is full of mystery and adventure, you never know what to expect. BBC did a wonderful job with this series. I especially love it when they show visualizations of Holme's deductive reasoning and every time he wants to show off. Can't wait for new seasons already!
Cinpai R.
Best season?
Michaela M.
Cantonment, FL
Question has been deleted
melissa w.
Sacramento, CA
Who is your favorite character?
Emma E.
Paradise, CA
Who else is dying for Season 4 to be here already?
Kayla C.
Nicholasville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've never watched an episode, but I have heard so many good things. What's everyone's opinion?